Green Street Hooligans

wheelman

Another enthusiastic recommendation here. Wonderful movie with powerful and brilliant performance not so much from Elijah Wood, but co-star Charlie Hunnam (who you may also know from ***** As Folk).

The only gripe I had about this flick was how unrealistic it was for these boys to go through such skull-crushing fights only to emerge with a knick and a bruise the next morning.

Another enthusiastic recommendation here. Wonderful movie with powerful and brilliant performance not so much from Elijah Wood, but co-star Charlie Hunnam (who you may also know from ***** As Folk). The only gripe I had about this flick was how unrealistic it was for these boys to go through such skull-crushing fights only to emerge with a knick and a bruise the next morning.

I agree I liked the co stars performance better. I just couldn't find his name anywhere. So now I know. Thanks

Heres a little factoid. West Ham Uniteds hooligan gang from the 60s is actually made up of multi-cultural working class skinheads(anti-racist). They still continue on to this day. Unfortunatly they are also who the Northern Hammer Skins here in America copied their name from who happen to be a very militant white power street gang which happens to be one the largest hate organizations in the world at this present time. West Ham has addressed this openly in the media and ridiculed the racist skinheads resulting in violent clashes between West Ham skins and Hammer Skins. If you like this movie you may also like "16 years of Alcohol". Not as action packed but a good movie.

detroit, i really like your ink. got any close-up pics of the work? i still have 2 spots left until my sleeve is complete.

I am on myspace as http:/myspace.com/xbondservantx and there are a few closer ups but I never have really taken any pictures of them. I do have some real nice ink compared to most. I have been fortunate to find really talented artists. So many hacks out there. My one artist is from out your way and his name is Garrett. Hes actually lived in LA. I dont know where you hang out but hes in pretty good with the US Thugs and is in Most Hated out of Sac. He now owns a shop in Reno, NV called Pirate Tattoo. The other guy that does my work is out of S.florida named Vince. He owns Colorfast Studios in Ft.Lauderdale. You can find websites for both and some of my work is on their site. Both are regulars in mags and all. I dont really have sleeves. Just some tattoos coming together to make sleeves. Ill post a few up here maybe later.

Cool page, Mike. You remind me a lot of my good friend Oliver who does all my work - for free. He's an ex-skinhead (the non-racist type) but not straight edge, based in Hollywood. I don't think he's religious at all, come to think of it. Got his own brand of faith, like me.

By the way, I ONLY use Macs. +1 for the good guys.

Cool page, Mike. You remind me a lot of my good friend Oliver who does all my work - for free. He's an ex-skinhead (the non-racist type) but not straight edge, based in Hollywood. I don't think he's religious at all, come to think of it. Got his own brand of faith, like me.

By the way, I ONLY use Macs. +1 for the good guys.

Yeah, I wasnt always straight-edge. I get my work done for free in Florida. I am an electrician and when my friend wanted to open another shop I jumped on the chance to barter. So, we trade services and dont keep tabs. Its a nice arrangement. Do you have a myspace account?