Consonance A120T For Sale... AWESOME SOLID STATE TUNER... I NEED HELP PAYING BILLS!!! BEST OFFER

I won this item in the recent enjoythemusic.com contest, however I cannot use a tuner in my location because of terrible am/fm reception, even with a good outdoor attenna. So regretfully I have to put this to sale, but hopfully I can use the money to buy a much needed upgrade in my system (this contest, if I get the tuner sold will have been a blessing since I have not been able to upgrade anything in over 9 months due to lack of funds). So if anyone could help me out. It comes with a full factory waranty, and I opened the box, pulled it out, looked at it, pluged it in. It works and looks perfect. Only wish I could use it.

This unit costs $659 new... I am selling for the best offer I get... I need the money today to pay a bill... So the Best offer with someone willing to send the money paypal today gets it... Please help me out as I need the money and this is the only thing I can think of to get it...

Thanks

You can respond here, or pm me, or even email me at audiophilefreak at gmail.com... But please note that email address is not my paypal

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Okay guys, still taking offers... Need to sell soon, as in before 4pm.... This is a must sell situation, and I need as much money as I can get for this because it is for my bills... Please, if you are in the market for a tuner and have the spare money.... consider this... I will be away from my computor today but if you have an offer give me a call at (818)636-1061 and if we agree on the offer, you will paypal the money to the paypal account I listed above...

Thanks So Much Once Again

I was able to get back on the computor... I only have about an hour left before I have to leave so I can pay this bill... So I am open to offers... Please, again I ask you if you can buy this wonderful tuner, as I need a paypal payment within the next hour so I can take the money out of my paypal account and pay this bill.

Let me know, and thanks so much.

It's a nice tuner. If it was a 220 Volts and if you were nextdoor... If If If. Good luck man! Countdown has begun. Are you in trouble? If so, I, and I guess others (see the thread on how to describe the Kllipsch forum) could loan you some? Get back soon. Tim.

guys I will suriously take any sum of money,,, I need at least something, and soon. I know I must sound desparate but I really do need this money. If you pay me tonight it will be sent out first thing in the morning... Please if you can do it, help me out.

Thanks so much for even looking

• 2 years later...