Why klipsch?

So for all you klipsch lovers, and I am one of them, however I no longer own any klipsch but plan to again one day soon. Why klipsch, why do you like the brand, the sonics, everything. Thought this would be an intresting topic that has been on my mind for a little while now.

James

Being crazytubepower for a screen name I went to your bio thought for sure you would be into tube stuff but saw mainstream gear can you comment on that?

And what currently are you using for gear?

Being crazytubepower for a screen name I went to your bio thought for sure you would be into tube stuff but saw mainstream gear can you comment on that?

And what currently are you using for gear?

He's gone through many different audio components as many of us here have. I know he's had at least one tube amp that he's talked about in the past.

It can be powered by many types of sources, and still sound good, speakers always look good, not cheap looking vinyl coated wood grained boxes, The only bad comments about Klipsch speakers most of the time come from people who have never owned a pair, different series of speakers to fit peoples different needs..................Me, I would never own Klipsch speakers..................Too Loud, Too Expensive.............[;)]

Two dreams in the early sixty's---K-horns with center channel and a 1967 Corvette. The speakers were $1100.00 and the 427 Vette was $4380.00 with taxes. I still have the speakers but not the Vette. The Klipsch mystique is synonomous with the Corvette. Never figured out how to stuff the K-horns in the Vette however. Maybe Duke can help.

JJK

I heard a pair of La Scala's in 1978 while TDY in Ramstein, Germany, and suffice it to say I was totally blown away by the experience. I have longed for a pair ever since and finally got them in 2002.

I have always been into live music (seen hundreds of concerts) and feel that Klipsch provides the closest to a live experience without actually being there. There may be better speakers out there, but not within my price range.

Mike