7 years and New toys.

Trey Cannon

• Klipsch Employees

Today is a fine day. I have been with Klipsch for 7 years. As a gift to myself, I bought the only pair of 1 Birch LS II. They were built to compare the birch to MDF. The finish on the MDF units is much better. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

We are going to curve them tonight. Then I am taking them home.

They will be used as a 2ch system for now. Then on Sunday I will move them to the HT.

I hope to have the other pr of LS dialed in by then. I will use them as a center.

(Nothing like over kill ;0 )

I will try to post some pics soon.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So $35 out the door with the factory discount?

Bet they sound good with just a few watts of tube sound.[:D] Hope you don't muck them up with some of that nasty SS stuff.

Congrats. Sounds great and Happy Birthday!

Today is a fine day. I have been with Klipsch for 7 years. As a gift to myself, I bought the only pair of 1 Birch LS II. They were built to compare the birch to MDF. The finish on the MDF units is much better. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

They will be used as a 2ch system for now. Then on Sunday I will move them to the HT.

I hope to have the other pr of LS dialed in by then. I will use them as a center.

You say that is the only pair built?? See...... that's not fair, it should be offered to the highest bidder. Forum members only[;)][;)]

Ahh......The benefits of working for the company.

Congratulations!!! May you enjoy that only 1" Birch LS II pair ever built[:(][:'(]

[:'(]

You say that is the only pair built??? See.....that is not fair. It should have been offered to the highest bidder. Forum members only[;)][;)]

Congratulations anyway!!!!!!! May you enjoy the only 1" Birch pair of LS II[:(][:'(]

• Moderators

Congratulations you deserve it, from what i had seen in Hope you have to be one of the hardest working people in the company.

Anyone that went to Hope that is not blind would have seen that !

7 years, very nice, it's also nice to see after being around all the speakers and audio stuff you still enjoy it, that says a lot.

Any company would be lucky to have you !

Enjoy the new toys, I know you will, and good luck on the next 7.