Klipschorn Jubilee (Babies First Sounds)

mikebse2a3

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alright! What you doing taking pictures? We expect a full report before sunrise [;)]

Well actually I took the pictures earlier and have been listening for a couple of hours now![;)][:D]

Let me start out by saying that I've still got some fine tuning to do to my level settings for the amps and of course some readjustments to some of my room acoustics but man I'm really impressed with the sound I've got at this point already.

So after spending some time getting use to the EV-Dx38 programing I set it up per Roy's Instructions. The EV Dx38 is a very nice unit.

Let me just say what is really impressing me about these Jubilees is how they present details in the recordings and just how natural the vocals are on the recordings that I've listened to so far. In fact that is the best description I can give at this time and that is detail and naturalness (across the board from Drums, Vocals, Horns, Cymbals) is clearly a step above what I was getting from the Khorns in this room. The Jubilee is definitly more room friendly and anyone who thinks that the K402/K-69-A can't do highs or might have problems in a room this size versus a theater needs to hear this!!! I'm so Glad I went for the High Frequency Horn/Driver!!!! Again my Highest Priority is Vocals and this is absolutely one of the most natural/real reproduction of vocals that I've experienced yet!

Music I've Listened To So Far:

Muddy Waters "folk singer"

Buddy Guy "Blues Singer"

Diana Krall "The Girl In The Other Room"

Norah Jones

Bruce Springsteen "We Shall Overcome- The Seeger Sessions"

I'm very pleased![:D]

mike tn[:)]

miketn,

does the ev unit have a flea collar on?

speaking of flea collars, did you get my email with the 38 parameters?

if not, too bad.... :(

berryboy roy

Hey Roy I got the Info! but one question after I programed the unit the display nows reads (free config) where it use to say (Stereo 2-way) for configuration. I assume this is normal?

miketn,

yep...about as normal as trey..........wait a minute.......you didn't say free configuration........you did pay for the 38........right?...........oh oh!!

berryboy roy

You Mean I have to pay for this STUFF!!!!![:D]

Roy your right about one thing I do have a big smile right now and I will post a picture when I can con someone into taking it.[;)]

All I can say is WOWWEEEE!

I will have a pair someday as welll...

Thanks seti!

I hope you and many others have a chance to own Jubilees.

My decision to get these was based on what I heard in Hope and the fact that the Technology (Extended Frequency Bandwidth Horns/Drivers with very good Pattern Control making the promise of a Two Way a Reality and along with Digital Processing the Time has finally arrived for horn systems to make the Next Leap Toward Perfection). So after many years in this Hobby (Addiction[:)]) I made the decision to go for the Jubilees when I heard them the first time and they exhibited all the qualities that I knew was needed to make a really great Two Way System. I believed those qualities would also prove to make them even more room friendly and in my situation that has definitly been the case. I knew when I was listening to the Jubilees and talking with Roy that I was going to figure out how I could get them so over the next couple of days I realized if I was ever going to do this now was the time and thats when I decided to change directions with my system and sell some equipment to help me reach this goal.

Sometimes things are meant to happen and So Many Things came together for me at the Pilgrimage in Hope (And believe me this has rarely happened to me) that I knew without a doubt this was a meant to be for me![:D]

Thanks!!! To All Who Had A Part In The Pilgrimage And Making This Happen For Me!

Hey Mike - something is beaming in front of that setup!

I finally get to put a face to the voice!

Dana

Hey Dana

I appreciate talking to you awhile back about your setup and the BMS Driver. I sure wonder what the BMS Driver would sound like on the K402 Horn!

Dana the Klipschorn Jubilee with the K402/K69-A is the real deal and I wish you were close by to hear it.