dtel's wife

• Moderators

This post is not meant to be religious in nature, draw your own conclusions.

Dtel's father died six years ago. Our oldest grandchild, a boy, Buddy was born six years to the day dtel's dad died on July 26, 2000.

Right after Buddy's birth dtel and I both would awaken in the middle of night on different nights. After about three weeks of dtel being awakened he mentioned the episodes to me. He told me it was always 3:33 a.m.. I got immediately got goose bumps and told him the same thing and the same time had been happening to me. From there it seemed like the number 333 appeared routinely. A lot of times the appearance of the number could be directly linked to his father. In addition, dtel's mother was one of three children (girls), dtel was one of three children (1 boy, 2 girls) dtel and I had three children (girls). At the time of these revelations we had three granchildren (1 boy, three girls).

The number 333 has continued to show up at the strangest times, and again most of the time it is something that we feel his dad would have been involved in one way or another.

When dtel and I were first married dtel built a pair of speakers according to some specifications for the "perfectly balanced" speakers. Dtel's dad was a superior craftsman. He loved to build anything from wood. Doll cabinets, quilt racks, CD racks, toy chests, cradles, both doll size and life size, etc. Anyway, dtel's dad closely supervised the building of these speakers, as he did with other wood projects dtel took on (the mahogany entertainment center, our first waterbed, etc)

Jump forward...dtel is the third person to win a pair of speakers being given away by Klipsch, he won Cornwall III's, Hope, Arkansas is located off Exit 30, on Interstate 30.

Here's the kicker, the speakers dtel and his dad built were almost identical in size to our new Cornwall III's with a few minor differences in the components and bass.

Dtel and I discussed this on our way to the plant Friday morning to pick up the new Cornwall III's and I thought it was something worth sharing.

I believe numbers are just numbers.... Hey not everyone has the same exact time to the exact second...... Also the fact that time is really a human concept since time is based on what humans decided when 12 am a new day should start.

Look at anything close enough and you will start to see a pattern. But thats pretty cool with the 333.

http://www.aeroinvest.com/broadcast/mta2000pr/movies/pyramid.mpeg.....Although Pythagoras (560 BC) understood the power of universal harmonics and was successful at reproducing them, he believed the principles of music, as all other areas of knowledge, could not be firmly established in the minds of his students without a system of symbolic representation. For this reason he set out to discover a means by which to quantify and communicate the elements of music. As he was considering the problem, Pythagoras happened to pass by a blacksmith's shop, where he heard the sound of hammers striking a piece of iron on an anvil. He noted the sounds made by the hammers were all different. But, with one exception they were all in harmony with each other.

He went into the shop and carefully observed the work. To begin with, thinking the difference in tone might be due to the strength of the workers, he had them exchange hammers. The difference in tone did not stay with the men but rather followed the hammers. He observed further that this phenomenon arose not from the force of the stroke, nor the shape of the hammer, nor the changes in the beaten iron.

He then turned his attention to the weight of the hammers and found the ratios of the weights."

In this book the ratios described are the ratios found within a Fibonacci Square that forms the famous spiral 1.618. Pythagoras is first acknowledged with having discovered the Golden Ratio, Phi or 1.618, in several book references. His life, research and teachings continue to influence us even today.

post-16352-13819307597906_thumb.gif

The Gann Hexagon and Square of Nine are both Icosahedrons whose external coordinates are all 0, 1 or -1 and Phi (1.618). This was a 3-dimensional shape known to Pythagoras.The center of Gann's Square of Nine Wheel begins with the number "1". If you were to grab the center and pull it upwards...the entire wheel would form the shape of a pyramid......PLATONIC SOLIDS ARE IN THE GANN WHEEL,,,simple how to use Square9 ...... http://www.marketinsight.com.au/articles/?name=Ganns_Square_of_Nine

post-16352-13819307599646_thumb.gif

This post is not meant to be religious in nature, draw your own conclusions.

Dtel's father died six years ago. Our oldest grandchild, a boy, Buddy was born six years to the day dtel's dad died on July 26, 2000.

Right after Buddy's birth dtel and I both would awaken in the middle of night on different nights. After about three weeks of dtel being awakened he mentioned the episodes to me. He told me it was always 3:33 a.m.. I got immediately got goose bumps and told him the same thing and the same time had been happening to me. From there it seemed like the number 333 appeared routinely. A lot of times the appearance of the number could be directly linked to his father. In addition, dtel's mother was one of three children (girls), dtel was one of three children (1 boy, 2 girls) dtel and I had three children (girls). At the time of these revelations we had three granchildren (1 boy, three girls).

The number 333 has continued to show up at the strangest times, and again most of the time it is something that we feel his dad would have been involved in one way or another.

When dtel and I were first married dtel built a pair of speakers according to some specifications for the "perfectly balanced" speakers. Dtel's dad was a superior craftsman. He loved to build anything from wood. Doll cabinets, quilt racks, CD racks, toy chests, cradles, both doll size and life size, etc. Anyway, dtel's dad closely supervised the building of these speakers, as he did with other wood projects dtel took on (the mahogany entertainment center, our first waterbed, etc)

Jump forward...dtel is the third person to win a pair of speakers being given away by Klipsch, he won Cornwall III's, Hope, Arkansas is located off Exit 30, on Interstate 30.

Here's the kicker, the speakers dtel and his dad built were almost identical in size to our new Cornwall III's with a few minor differences in the components and bass.

Dtel and I discussed this on our way to the plant Friday morning to pick up the new Cornwall III's and I thought it was something worth sharing.

Strange stuff. Who knows what the significance is...if anything it is a fun distraction. I can be a bit obsessive about numbers myself. The 313 part of my name on this forum is my birthday - March 13. I've always been drawn to combinations of those numbers, and find them to come up quite often in my life. For example, my daughter was born on 3/29 - 3 + 13 days after me. It's fun, but clearly a strectch.

• Moderators

That story is a little incorrect it happened to me for a few months.

I don't think to much about things like that.

I would wake up in the middle of the night, go to the bathroom, go get some water or something and just happen to look at the clock before going back to bed and it was always 3:33 . I never even thought about it until it happened for months, it did not matter if I looked at the clock when i first got up or on the way back to bed.

It don't seem to happen at night so much anymore, but it still happens fairly often. I can be working outside and come in to cool off or take a break and just happen to look at the clock and there it is. I don't wear a watch, because I tear them up.

It just happens ? When I least expect it.