dtel's wife

• Moderators

That story is a little incorrect it happened to me for a few months.

I don't think to much about things like that.

I would wake up in the middle of the night, go to the bathroom, go get some water or something and just happen to look at the clock before going back to bed and it was always 3:33 . I never even thought about it until it happened for months, it did not matter if I looked at the clock when i first got up or on the way back to bed.

It don't seem to happen at night so much anymore, but it still happens fairly often. I can be working outside and come in to cool off or take a break and just happen to look at the clock and there it is. I don't wear a watch, because I tear them up.

It just happens ? When I least expect it.

RIght now, 2:33 CDT on Sunday, 8/13 is the first time I read this post. I am totally honest and serious when I say, I woke up at 3:33 this morning for about 5 minutes. So what is up with that?

No nap for me today, no way am I waking up tomorrow a.m.

Travis

• Moderators

That story is a little incorrect it happened to me for a few months.

I don't think to much about things like that.

I would wake up in the middle of the night, go to the bathroom, go get some water or something and just happen to look at the clock before going back to bed and it was always 3:33 . I never even thought about it until it happened for months, it did not matter if I looked at the clock when i first got up or on the way back to bed.

It don't seem to happen at night so much anymore, but it still happens fairly often. I can be working outside and come in to cool off or take a break and just happen to look at the clock and there it is. I don't wear a watch, because I tear them up.

It just happens ? When I least expect it.

RIght now, 2:33 CDT on Sunday, 8/13 is the first time I read this post. I am totally honest and serious when I say, I woke up at 3:33 this morning for about 5 minutes. So what is up with that?

No nap for me today, no way am I waking up tomorrow a.m.

Travis

The story wasn't actually incorrect, the "middle of the night awakenings" had been happening to both of us for a couple of weeks before we mentioned it to each other. The "awakenings" continued regularly for a number of months for both us, and still do occur although not as often as in the beginning. The number 333 seems to be more connected with dtel's dad's "presence". I don't know how to explain it.

Dtel's sisters often hear train whistles when thinking or speaking of dtel's dad. Dtel's dad worked for Public Belt Railroad all of his life, so that is not surprising.

Dtel on the other hand tends to be a skeptic about some things, so for something to have any "significance" to him, it would have to be beaten into him. I guess his dad realizes that characteristic since dtel is just like his dad. It scares the rest of us sometimes he is so much like his father.

The 333 thing is far beyond a coincidence in our lives. It has been an integral part of our existence. Meaning... when we least expect 333 to come about it does. Like his dad's love of woodworking and his patience with the craft. That is the very reason he was the overseer of dtel's speaking building. He believed if you built something do it right or don't do it at all. I am going to try to get a pic of the doll cabinet he built for me and send it with the other pics to cyclonecj to post.

Dtel, Buddy (our grandson) and I were eating dinner in Hot Springs, AR Thursday night before driving back to Texarkana where we had reservations. Buddy asked, "Paw-Paw what is your lucky number?" Dtel said, "The number 3". I was kind of surprised, because we had never discussed "lucky numbers".

The next morning on the way to the plant I realized the 333 connection once again...see beginning of thread.

Sometimes we aren't in tune with what is going on around us. I think the more we "listen" the more we learn.

Maybe it call all be explained with johnyholiday's post? I'm not sure...so I thought maybe some of you would have comments.

BTW, that pic of the lighting is totally awesome.

• Moderators

Numbers are magic, this one always freeks me out;

What is the best time to go to the dentist? 2:30 (tooth hurty)

Woah... I haven't heard that joke since probably junior high, and the person who works right across from me said it just yesterday. Now that's freaky.

I really believe that a sense of time is hard wired into our subconscious, so the 3:33 thing might not just be a coincindence. When I was young, my girlfriends and I had this "thing" about 11:11... if you saw it on a digital clock, you had to make a wish. We did it so much that it got to be a "feeling" that it might be that time, and sure enough...

I think it even happens more so in our sleep. I don't even set an alarm clock anymore--I just wake up at the exact same time every morning.

Fish: Email her and explain what it means,she didn't, I think I do we'll see ?

I am guessing Dtel's wife thought it meant Matthew 4:19 and Dtel thought Fish was waiting for the clock to strike 4:20 [;)]. Am I close? [:^)]

Sounds like a good guess.I forgot about this thread but email has been sent.

• Moderators

At the time of these revelations we had three granchildren (1 boy, three girls).

Um . . .

1 boy + 3 girls = 4 kids

Thank you WS65711, I was having an ADD moment in the story telling.

I should have written, "At the time of these revelations we had three grandchildren(1 boy, two girls), although we have since been blessed with a fourth grandchild, a girl."

Fish, thank you, also.[:o]

• Moderators

Numbers are magic, this one always freeks me out;

What is the best time to go to the dentist? 2:30 (tooth hurty)

Woah... I haven't heard that joke since probably junior high, and the person who works right across from me said it just yesterday. Now that's freaky.

Amy, how you can be sure it's not coincidence?[*-)] Or something to do with us discussing numbers?[*-)] Or maybe it's both or neither?[*-)]

Strangest thing, you haven't heard that joke about time since you were in junior high, we are discussing time and all of a sudden the joke is coming at you from two different ways?[*-)]

• Moderators

I am guessing Dtel's wife thought it meant Matthew 4:19 and Dtel thought Fish was waiting for the clock to strike 4:20 [;)]. Am I close? [:^)]

That's what i thought. I think I read about that 4:20 thing on a post a good while back, really. I think that 4:20 thing was made up after my wild years ?

• Moderators

That's what i thought. I think I read about that 4:20 thing on a post a good while back, really. I think that 4:20 thing was made up after my wild years ?

Elden,

What do you mean "after your wild years"? You have got to be kidding! You shouldn't mislead these folks like that![;)]

Elden,

What do you mean "after your wild years"? You have got to be kidding! You shouldn't mislead these folks like that![;)]

I knew that comment was gonna land Dtel in hot water [;)]