LSI split cabinets- INDY

colterphoto1

nope, not mine- they're NEVER for sale, but here's a pair that just came up on Ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260020474170&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:US:1

Simple black paint finish, but these are the incredibly flexible SPLIT cabinets. Good for biamping, double stacking, or just precisely positioning the mid/high horns toward the sweet spot.

post-10755-13819307663386_thumb.jpg

These are in Lafayette Indiana, about 1.5 hours from me. I have been in contact with Danny by email. He lived in Hope for a while and knew some of Klipsches horn designers.

So if anyone here buys them, I could pick and hold for you.

I think they're worth around $500-$700. Mint pairs go for around $1000 to $1400 in the glass/al versions.

Michael

These are in Lafayette Indiana, about 1.5 hours from me. I have been in contact with Danny by email. He lived in Hope for a while and knew some of Klipsches horn designers.

So if anyone here buys them, I could pick and hold for you.

I think they're worth around $500-$700. Mint pairs go for around $1000 to $1400 in the glass/al versions.

Michael

I saw this yesterday on ebay. I'd pick them up if he puts a BIN in that $500-700 price range.