anybody see this joker??

jzoz01

That program of his is working quite well. I applaud his ingenuity, although I'm getting tired of him beating me out for speakers that should rightfully be MINE!

Have you seen the collection he's amassed? Nothing funny about it! Steve is a member in good standing here and a very serious Klipsch collector.

Now let go of a pair of those HIP's will ya Steve?

M

He is doing nothing wrong.............it's Legal...........He pays for what people don't want or need anymore........it just hapens to be speakers........Would it be better if it was a car, or boat, or motorcycle.................it's the same..........Is this joker...Corvette6769 ? Seems like a pretty smart guy to me............he's got some nice cars too.............

You gotta be kidding me. People actually sell him stuff at or near those prices??? That just doesn't make sense. I'd think that anybody that uses criagslist, would know enough to do a quick ebay search. Wow, good for him if he can pull it off.

You gotta be kidding me. People actually sell him stuff at or near those prices??? That just doesn't make sense. I'd think that anybody that uses criagslist, would know enough to do a quick ebay search. Wow, good for him if he can pull it off.

Well like those people that we always see, "I kicked said husband out of the house now I need to kick him while he is down. Said husband owns some speakers that are ugly and too big. 100 dollars or best offer."

Yeah those ones tend to sell speakers at to low a price.

Even if he's reselling them why should anyone care? He's not holding a gun to anyones head when he relieves them of their unwanted items. Maybe some folks are jealous because they didn't think of this ploy first..... Hmmmm, maybe I'll improve on his idea and post my own adds stating that I'll top his current offer by $10.00 a speaker....yeh, that's the ticket![H] Before long I'll be #3 on the list, 'Who owns the most Klipsch speakers', right behind Colter and Corvette![;)] Hey, got to run and get my adds posted.[6]