Birch Raw Hersey's on Ebay with a BIN price of 475.00

Guest " "

Michael, The round magnet K-22-R was the over-the-counter service replacement driver (R = Replacement) and did not exist yet in 1981. If you check the date code on the K-22-R driver you will notice that they were produced long after these cabinets were. These cabinets would have had the square magnet K-22-E originally.

Bill, Often I have seen circles with "H" stamped in red ink, that people might mistake for a letter R.

fini...I am walking out the door for work (after 22 years of changing shifts and "day shift" starting at 0700 for me, I can't get used to 9-5...I tend to go in every day at 0700 and home at...1800 or so...when I read this...VERY funny you gave me a chuckle this morning!

Bill

fini...I am walking out the door for work (after 22 years of changing shifts and "day shift" starting at 0700 for me, I can't get used to 9-5...I tend to go in every day at 0700 and home at...1800 or so...when I read this...VERY funny you gave me a chuckle this morning!

Bill

9 to 5...........Must be a BIG wheel............