Can you dig it?

Zen Traveler

Can you dig it..............there's a phrase that takes me back 30+ years......

The more I watch Concert Dvd's and Movies the more impressed I become with my Home Theatre's sound...........Not the biggest.....Not the Best......but it is Mine......

to answer your question...............YES

• 1 month later...

The more I watch Concert Dvd's and Movies the more impressed I become with my Home Theatre's sound...........Not the biggest.....Not the Best......but it is Mine......

to answer your question...............YES

I hear you old dude! I am experiencing Pink Floyd's Pulse in Nirvana! [H] Stella Artois is helping the experience tonight.[;)] Is anyone else rockin' in their HT?

Right now I am listening to the DVD-Audio, Speaking in Tongues by the Talking Heads and the Multi channel remix of Burning down the House is rockin' Cool [H] --tkdamerica

So, do you have the Talking Heads "Brick"? Is that the only way to get the Heads on DVD-A? I've not seen the individual albums on anything but CD.

Scoot-Dog---I follow your posts here and on the AVS Forum and I know what you are talkin' bout! [H] I have heard several Heritage Systems and although I can dig it--My room is too small. Rock on! I had to pause my favorite song on the Depeche Mode Concert, One Night in Paris--Never Let Me Down Again...Back to the Show...[au]

My heratage HT KICKS BUTT, sadly however, where I do most of my posting is from where I work in a multi million cubic foot building (say 700 feet wide, 2,000 feet long and 120 feet high, in the 1/3 of the building that I work in) and there isn't ANY system that sounds good in here. Just minamizing the echo is a major feet in it's self. So if I am listening to anything other than the sounds of aircraft being built (LOUD!!), it is a little boom box on my desk.[:^)]

Hi Cal,

I can hang with not being able to listen to your Klipsch at work --Sometimes the atmosphere is not conducive. When I go to work we have a Klipsch Legend system so I really can't complain. [;)]

I also understand where Phil is coming from. Since I don't have children, when I crank it up it's usually me crying--but that's not a bad thing. [:)]

This morning the coffee is flowing and I have CNBC coming out of the center channel--Nothing like multi-tasking with the old HT.[O]

Hey TKD, I had some "view from the office" threads down in general. I am sitting in my livingroom in between my Conrwalls with a fire in the fireplace. (I work from home on Thursdays)

That sounds great Damon. [:)] I just got back from my morning walk along the lake with Gretchen (My German Shepherd) and it was beautiful! It's 70 degrees and we had a morning fog that just lifted with the Sun coming up. I am back inside watching the news and doing some number crunching myself. Not really a sonic experience at the moment. Today is a workday for me but I don't have to be there until 1600. [;)]