Can you dig it?

Zen Traveler

Tonight I'm diggin' it.

I have my wireless keyboard in hand, watching Bono belt out he lyrics to One. I am watching the U2 Concert DVD, "Zoo" and just experienced Mysterious Ways like few people (maybe some of you can appreciate in their home. [;)]

My Wife is downstairs watching some Chick Flick on her HT while doing her nails...I am very fortunate to say We are diggin' it. [H][8][H]

My wonderful wife is downstairs the last I checked--watching Numbers. I like that show but was preoccupied with disturbing the neighbors with Bono again. [:)] I can't say that I'm diggin' it--But I started off the night with my 2 RSW subs shakin' the goanies to Pink Floyd's disk 2 of "Pulse." In the spirit of the moment--Here is a toast to the Brave Soldiers of the World who are protecting us from harm. Here are several rounds for the Best of the Best. ...

Can you dig it..............there's a phrase that takes me back 30+ years......

The more I watch Concert Dvd's and Movies the more impressed I become with my Home Theatre's sound...........Not the biggest.....Not the Best......but it is Mine......

to answer your question...............YES

Can you dig it? I can't hear that without thinking of "The Warriors." Have to agree with you OB, when it's yours, and rocks, you most definitely can dig it!

• 4 weeks later...

I have been gone for several weeks and am glad to see all of you diggin' it, or as Scooter's done, helped the next generation on a most excellent vehicle for diggin' it. [H]

I must say over the last month I have had to put a different spin on the topic of the thread. My health is fine, but God (or Mother Nature [A]) decided in the early morning hours on November 6th that I didn't need My Denon 4802R or my RSW-15 Subwoofer to be functional and decided to nail a tree with lightening close to our house. [li] Somehow it either came through my DirectTV or phone line, but my computer modem was kaput and there were burned wires on my Satellite dish and at the phone pole (Had to have the phone company come out to restore service). I am thankful everything else seemed to survive and right now I am powering my system below with a Denon AVR-3803, and a Klipsch KSW- 15 to replace my RSW-15.

Everything else including other electronics have been working alright--Customer service where I took my Denon has been a nightmare. It cost me $75 to have it diagnosed only to have the repair place Not return my repeated phone calls to have the work done [:@]--I picked up the AVR un-repaired and now will ship it to Austin. I will save this sad story for another thread--definitely not worthy of a hijacking.

To get back on topic--I am a news junkie; Doing away with 24 hour access to the myriad of channels I watch through out the day has been somewhat liberating. [:)] Btw, I still like the way my system sounds with the temporary equipment, but I definitely think there is something to those THX Music and Movie settings to remove some brightness in music and improve dialog. My RSW 12 still rocks up front but the KSW is barely noticeable compared to having the RSW-15 shake the foundation. I will drive to Hope if need be to get that bad boy repaired.[au] I will call Klipsch on Monday.

Tonight I am also having to dig it with Amstel Light--My knees and my wife are telling me my calorie consumption must decline so diggin it won't become something that I used to do. Glad to see you sharing stories. {edit: Oops. [:$] I didn't anticipate this being so long}

TK: I can dig it from two "Klipsch" places: Here at my desk in our office in front of the dual screen PC, I've got a Klipsch ProMedia 5.1 Ultra system shouting at me in whatever format I choose, or I can take our WiFi laptop into our theater and jam in there to our 7.1 Klipsch Reference System. Life is good! [;)]

post-10177-13819317644926_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

I'm diggin it big time baby! Just got my tickets to see Colin James & The Little Big Band for Feb 06 here in Waterloo, On,. So, of course I've been getting in the groove with his 3 "Big" Band Cd's.

If you folks like Big Band/Swing with alot of blues..its wicked, check this dude out!

http://www.mymusic.com/search2.asp?curr=1&myptr=galaxie&txtSearch=Colin+James&cboSearch=Artist&org=new

Yes , the 83's are a rockin tonite!

Rock on WolfsBane! I haven't heard a Collective Soul song in quite sometime but I can dig the vibrations going though your body while the chords are being struck and the vocals are being wailed. [Y]

I'm sure Klipsch is diggin' your participation on that "Klipsch owners thread" over at AVS which several of us participate in--Good advice given. [H]

Oh, Man! What happened to your woofer? I've got an RSW-15, too and I love that thing!

Hey Picky,

Congrats on getting even more famous and I didn't mean to leave this hangin'. My dilemma is on the previous page and diggin' it unfortuantely is not where I am right now--I'm glad others are and I can't wait to join the ranks again...[:|]

• 13 years later...