Heresy II score

big_gto

Bought a pair of 1986 Heresy II's for $200 off of Craigslist.com. They were originally Oiled Walnut, but now are painted black. Fortunately the paint is one coat and I can see the wood in a lot of spots. I will return them to WO. The serial numbers are sequential! They sound great.! All components are in great shape. Inside cabinets were a QC tag with employee sign-off. Talk about quality! My kg 4.2's have more bass and less midrange. They are keepers for sure. Right now they're connected to a Technics surround receiver. Today I'll connect them to my Carver C-1 pre-amp and M-400t. Compare them against my Cerwin Vega DX-9's. Can't beat the pricing for used Klipsch speakers.[<:o)]

the heresy's will kick the snot out of the cerwin vega's over the long haul............The vega's are good with low wattage........not so good with high wattage......Recomended to a friend a few years ago ...............He fried 'em in two months.......never known anyone to fry Klipsch's speakers.............