Uhhh... mOOn, I don't mean to gloat...

flannj

I was gonna leave him alone, but........NAHHHHHHHHH[:D]

Still have some wrinkles to work out on offense, but it's coming along quite nicely - and defense and special teams look EXCELLENT. If you think Detroit's a tough place to play in winter, try CHICAGO. Maybe the 'hawks might be back.......

Big key to the first four games? TIGHT ENDS, baybee.......they are ALL getting into the act, and that makes life much easier for Rex and the wideouts. If this continues, I'll need to be asking if there are any Klipsch forum folk who live in the Miami area who have a room to spare first weekend in February........

I had to stop watching the game middle of the 1st qtr. I knew it was not going to be good. IN fact, my wife was in the bedroom paying some bills on her laptop, I walked into the room during the second half, she said.... "You're NOT aloud to watch the game".... She had been watching and knew how it was unfolding.

I have no clue what happen to them. Makes no since to me. They devistated the Giants the week before, then turn around and look like pixies the next week. I highly doubt it was due to Shaun though... Maybe, I dunno, it's not like Shaun has been putting up big numbers in the first three games. Pathetic....

Shaun may not have been putting up the numbers in the previous weeks but the defenses were surely there to stop him. They were so focused on stopping shaun, and when they were successful, Hasselbeck threw well. Without a sufficient ground threat its easier for the opposing team to pick at 'hawks other weak points.

I had to stop watching the game middle of the 1st qtr. I knew it was not going to be good. IN fact, my wife was in the bedroom paying some bills on her laptop, I walked into the room during the second half, she said.... "You're NOT aloud to watch the game".... She had been watching and knew how it was unfolding.

I have no clue what happen to them. Makes no since to me. They devistated the Giants the week before, then turn around and look like pixies the next week. I highly doubt it was due to Shaun though... Maybe, I dunno, it's not like Shaun has been putting up big numbers in the first three games. Pathetic....

Just be glad you are not a raiders fan. What in hell ever happened to that glorious original and storied AFL team that Madden once led?

Any of you watch Coach Madden get inducted in the Hall of Fame?......It was great to see all of those X Raiders there for the Coach...........Don't forget Tom Flores won 2 Superbowls with the Raiders............but ..........Coach Madden had the Greatest Teams this oldbuckster ever saw........God Damn Steelers.........Football was fun to me in the 70's, another Bad Habit one acquires............and Tom Landry's Cowboys..........This is as bad as Rock n' Roll..........Bud Grants Vikings...........George Allens Redskins...........Shula and the Dolphins.........LOVE THE NFL..............Bum Phillips and the Oilers.....

Any of you watch Coach Madden get inducted in the Hall of Fame?......It was great to see all of those X Raiders there for the Coach...........Don't forget Tom Flores won 2 Superbowls with the Raiders............but ..........Coach Madden had the Greatest Teams this oldbuckster ever saw........God Damn Steelers.........Football was fun to me in the 70's, another Bad Habit one acquires............and Tom Landry's Cowboys..........This is as bad as Rock n' Roll..........Bud Grants Vikings...........George Allens Redskins...........Shula and the Dolphins.........LOVE THE NFL..............Bum Phillips and the Oilers.....

You mean these Tom Landry Cowboys?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDwzs2ErYnE

You mean these Tom Landry Cowboys?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDwzs2ErYnE

OUCH............Yeah the same ones that made 5 Superbowl appearences.............Yup, that would be them.................