rock and roll with a feeling loud and hard hitting

redddogg1954

i just want a good sound at a fair price iam 52 love my music ac/dc stones preast jimi and all the southnen rockers

my power is good and clear and a real 800 plus watts with twin 416 dyna's that are tricked out by Andy Cajka along with pat 5 se10 and after the bad taste in my mouth from those 901 series 6 brand new they are loud but no body or color they leave an empty feeling with you i was heart broken after all the hipe and now looking to move on but with a little more CAUTION

any help out there

i had tough maybe build a pair MONSTERS

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you're 52

Define "fair price"

Define "monsters"?

Then stop by my place and listen to the MONSTERS Klipsch builds and put the other ideas to rest.

After all...we're not getting any younger, why not get em while you can move em. Enjoy them while ya still got hearing.

Why start at the bottom or middle and wonder what it's like moving up when you can start on the other end of the scale and KNOW you've got it?

It's only money...pfft... ya taking it with ya?

What's REALLY cool is having the whole room vibrate to a bass line when you're only using 10 watts [^]

[:D]

I would say Klipschorns.......but the La Scalas seems to handle Rock real well....and many on this forum like the Cornwalls.........but many also like the Forte's alot........as well as the Chorus Crowd..........I don't see how any choice of Klipsch would be bad.....there are a whole bunch of members that just rave about the Reference Series.......Gee, I don't know I kinda like my Heresy's........hope that helps...........

Don't listen to PUNKSTER... oh, I mean buckette... He's getting senile

[:$]

Ok, maybe Khorns would be my 2nd pick and LaScalas my 3rd (and I DO own a pair of LaScalas so I can speak with some comparitive viewpoint here)

Now Buckette... go back to bed... [;)]

Sorry, one more comment that is only semi relevant on this thread.

I just finished listening to the Frampton live in Detrot dvd.

YEOWZZZZZZZZZA!!!

MAN, I just had that band jamming in the room. didn't use more than I'd guess 15 watts, maybe 20 max (as indicated by meters on 2102)

The whole room was boogying, the bass player was standing out and it was simply a great show that sounded fantastic.

I'm still stoked (as you can see by my nagging on Buckette above [6])

I'm otherwise, quite docile

[A]

i just want a good sound at a fair price iam 52 love my music ac/dc stones preast jimi and all the southnen rockers

my power is good and clear and a real 800 plus watts with twin 416 dyna's that are tricked out by Andy Cajka along with pat 5 se10 and after the bad taste in my mouth from those 901 series 6 brand new they are loud but no body or color they leave an empty feeling with you i was heart broken after all the hipe and now looking to move on but with a little more CAUTION

any help out there

i had tough maybe build a pair MONSTERS

talk about monsters....talk to coyotee-o and miketn....i mean the speakers they have are monsters....not coyotee-o and miketn....

Don't listen to PUNKSTER... oh, I mean buckette... He's getting senile

[:$]

Ok, maybe Khorns would be my 2nd pick and LaScalas my 3rd (and I DO own a pair of LaScalas so I can speak with some comparitive viewpoint here)

Now Buckette... go back to bed... [;)]

You Sir are a damn BULLY........I wondered how long it would take.....your like a Buzzard looking for Road Kill...............SHOW OFF.........

talk about monsters....talk to coyotee-o and miketn....i mean the speakers they have are monsters....not coyotee-o and miketn....

I think he's incinuating Mike & I are wimps who measure our manhood by our speakers... much like Buckette might by his car?

[au].....................................[;)] [;)]