rock and roll with a feeling loud and hard hitting

redddogg1954

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My wife is Jewish. I should get her some of those monsters! Kinda like a "love" gift!

Maybe if we both bought a pair of Jubilees we could get a discount........EH!!!!!!!! or maybe, I should hook up with you, we'll track Coytee down, grab his Jubilee's then we could split the cost of one pair, and each have a set of Monsters............

[6] [6] [6] [6] [6] [6] [6]

What is that old saying about staying with the poodles on the porch?

woof baby...woof!

[{][}]

BASS............................TURD.................[;)]

Duke: "Ouuuuuuch ....!..............[:)]

Hey - if you can walk the walk, you can talk the talk[:D]. As long as one can back it up......no point in "bringing him down easy" when you can get right to the heart of the matter.....hehehehe.......

Audio Nectar............I think your a crazed dawg too............My comment in the other post about the Home Theatre..........I should not have posted that.......it is all about what suits each person's wants and needs.....To you and NOS.....I stand corrected.....but I still think your a crazed dawg too.........

My wife is Jewish. I should get her some of those monsters! Kinda like a "love" gift!

Hmm..well, you'd either have some fantastic tunes running around, or another little David and little Paul...depending on who you're responding to..[;)]

[8-)] [8-)] [8-)]

wow what is that it looks pretty wild

Reddog, it is the answer to your quest (as far as what Klipsch builds)

Just a matter of spending a few more dollars, but in the league of a new pair of Khorns and for the extra oooooooomph it has, worth any incremental difference (IMHO). If you're near Knoxville, you can take them for a test drive.

post-15072-13819311434564_thumb.jpg

I like drums - Karlson couplers can hit pretty hard down to ~55hz - some of their kick is coupled-cavity, some funky reverb effect. apparent reduction on cone excursion for power ouput seems decent (if not illusion) low mass cones - strong motor woofer.

anyone get PWK's LB going yet?

If you like to Rock and you want it Loud. Khorn or Lascalas for sure.

BUT you will absolutely have to also change most of your gear in front of them especially those amps IMHO. With yopur current system just slapping in Klipsch will end with your being drove out of the room with distortion and harsh sound. It will sound very live at a horrible venue with your current gear.

Craig