Klipsch Gear---what do YOU want??

Amy

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some type of lit sign, about a foot or so in size, could be used in listening or ht room.

There's some cheapo ones on ebay, doubt you guys made them, come from far east...

Cool hats, baseball type.

More t shirt selections.

Funny you should ask this, just today, I ordered the blue polo shirt from the web site. More selections in same type of shirts would be cool.

Klipsch boxers.[6]

Paul

Some type of lit sign, about a foot or so in size, could be used in listening or ht room.

There's some cheapo ones on ebay, doubt you guys made them, come from far east...

Cool hats, baseball type.

More t shirt selections.

Funny you should ask this, just today, I ordered the blue polo shirt from the web site. More selections in same type of shirts would be cool.

Klipsch boxers.[6]

Paul

Ditto to all the above (polo shirts of varied colors up to XXXL, knit low-profile baseball caps, beer/coffee mugs and glasses, yadda yadda...)!

Remember those old '70s Klipsch T-shirts you still see every now and again on eBay...yellow, red, orange Ts with PWK images and the traditional logos, with Heritage loudspeakers and a Lord of the Rings hobbit, etc.? Were those T-shirts officially distributed to Klipsch employees and also sold to the public? I think it'd be great to see some of these classic designs (again in various sizes up to huge for us big guys) appear as Klipsch Gear merchandise. Even new designs to represent Reference and Synergy products but still have that retro '70s feel would be cool IMHO...whaddaya think?

Hrmmm... I don't own any Klipsch gear other than speakers. So here's what

I'd be interested in: baseball

caps, coffee mugs, and sweat shirts. If there are any options for the non-oval stye logos (such as the ones found on the Legend/Heritage) that might be a plus!

I agree with Michael and the others: I'd like to have some black, roadie-gear wearables: work gloves, ball caps, low-profile hats, T-Shirts and jackets, etc.and maybe ever gear bags? The back-pack you guys currently offer isn't bad. Swiss Army does have some nice laptop back packs and I am considering your version of it.

Ditto on the XXL and XXXL clothes especially in T-Shirts and Polo shirts sizes for us rather "ROTUND" fellows.

Nobody mentioned SHOT glasses! How am I supposed to pour tequilla shots around here without some good Klipsch Shot Glasses? LOL

I like the coffee mug idea, especially if it's ceramic rather than a thermal car mug.

How about an AVI video clip showing a Klipsch / THX Trailer that we could insert our theater's name into and burn into a DVD for all of us HT owners to show at the beginning of our movie nights with friends? Have that little "Mario-guy" with the jet pack, flying around a pair of Klipschhorns or something! He could fly around all those FEMA trailers at the Hope airport! A "Trailer-trailer"!! [;)] Sorry! [:$]

Also, lighted signs, similar to the ones below, but a bit more highly-designed and showing the logos would be cool.

post-10177-13819311436358_thumb.jpg