Klipsch Gear---what do YOU want??

Amy

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

We're looking into getting some tree ornaments for the holidays...hopefully they can arrive soon! The t-shirts I was talking about will arrive in a couple weeks. I'm not sure how quickly we can turn around other items. We're still in very early planning stages.

Motorcycle helmets, tube amps, sunglasses, pie plates, Paul Klipsch Halloween costumes, shoes, Yerba Mate gourds, a Major League baseball stadium where home plate is the pie-slice logo (wouldn't a team called the Klipschters be great? I'd design the uniforms with a lapel, so the batters could silently express their opinions to the umps...).

My list:

1. Barware - Pint glasses, double old fashion glasses, etc.

2. Coffee Mugs

3. Banner or flag for the listening room wall

4. Hats

5. If shirts are offered, please make a few in larger sizes for those of us who take up more of the universe than we should (at least up to XX, maybe XXX)

Thanks - Chuck

ooo, banners- yes- very nice!

Remember these items aren't just for us, but a marketing tool for

Klipsch. I see that the ones they'd be most interested in might be

items of Klipsch-ware that we take with us out in public, license plates,

items like that- proudly proclaiming our loyalty!

Of course the glassware, logo plaques, banners etc would be seen by

potential customers as they listen to our awesome Klispch systems.

Maybe we should ask for a Klispch drool-bib!

M

Ok, gang, here's your chance. We are getting ready to overhaul the Klipsch Gear section of our store. Your ideas on products are more than welcome!

I solidly support the ideas for beer glasses, fluted is nice; and/or some crystal cocktail glasses will work do.

For shirts, howabout a hippie tie-dye style tee shirt with some warm-ups. Somethin' to lounge around the house in, while giving the ole two channel a work-out.

Sheet's of sticker's and decal's!!!!!! We can put them everywhere for all to see. Free advertising that we will buy and display in some of the best locations you can imagine. I can see forum members posting about where they put them or where they saw them and not knowing who put them there. Later Bill

Good idea, but on a larger scale, how about a stencil kit, with spray paint? Then everyone who isn't an expert tagger can still professionally decorate public buildings, overpasses, billboards, etc.

T-Shirts, long and short sleeve, microfiber ala. Under Armour.

Polo type shirts with embroidered logo or logan in a color very nearly that of the shirt, so it is subtle, and therefore more versatile which you can wear more places.

Following Fini's graffitti sugestion above, on the no-so-subtle front, cotton t-shirts with the design of the shirt done by one of the more famous grafitti artists, as though the Klipsch message was air-brushed or sprayed on the shirt. This would more likely appeal to the ipod groove sector, and increase brand awareness among younger demographic. could also be coordinated with other advertising media.