Klipsch Gear---what do YOU want??

Amy

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I get a lot of enjoyment out of my Klipsch plaque... with 4 screws: It doesn't rattle!

FYI: The others can be found on Ebay from sellers "heypaulheypaula". They are good folks to deal with and will do custom work.

I have two signs from heypaulheypaula (DTS & DD), and I agree... they are quite excellent!! Now... if only I could buy a nice Klipsch sign too[;)]

If anyone carrys a laptop or just needs a backpack, I highly recommend the Klipsch Backpack on the link above..... It has a seperate sleeve in the back just for the laptop that is not in the picture. I also like the handle on top if I dont feel like wearing it.

It's the best thing I have ever had for the laptop. I have had mine for about a year now & it is not showing any signs of wear yet. It even made it to Hope & back....

At that price, I may buy another just to have around.....

• Moderators

Amy:

Are you really closing out the bumper sticker? I would think that would be a permanent item!

Probably not forever, but we do want to close out some items to make room for different options. We have a limited inventory...