Klipsch Gear---what do YOU want??

Amy

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who is this blondie with the strange haircut? [:P] Scary sight,all these Heritage and an army of Cornwall speakers. [:D]

From the pic I can see and hear ACDC up to here.

That's what the bell in the background is for- 'Hells Bells'

Now we're having some fun, eh!

And I don't even have the Khorns, HIP's or other two pair of Heresy in there. And that's just the Heritage stack.

But Steve Vette has me beat by a long shot. It'd take 4 guys and a keg of beer to stack up all of HIS Klipsch!

I'm sure it's been mentioned, but I didn't see it.

How about a coffee mug. A good one.

How bout a Nissan mug or equivalent in stainless, anodized copper color to match the Reference drivers, with the Klipsch PWK pie logo on one side and the current logo on the other side.

Bikinis!! Need one for my wife!!! Need's a "home theater" logo on the lower half; and no comments abut woofers vs tweeters.[6]......... Oops, she just walked in!![8o|] Ouch, been slapped twice[:'(], three times!!![8o|][8o|] help!! Gotta run!!![ap]....

[:D]

I'm not gonna say what I just thought but it involved the pie-slice logo.

• 4 years later...

I know this is an old thread and all, but I have just noticed one thing. The shipping is very high for everything. The shipping and tax on the BS pin is almost 200% of the cost of the pin. This is an issue.

Would you be happier if the pin was more expensive? Maybe this should be posted on the UPS forum.

No, I was originally looking at T-Shirts and Pull-overs too. It is just a surprise that the shipping is more than the items. The gear is a great deal until shipping comes into play. I just have not seen prices this high for shipping T-shirts and the like. Just making a comment. I will most likely still make my purchase, but it may be scaled down some by the high shipping cost.