Klipsch Gear---what do YOU want??

Amy

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about Heritage option that is not MDF, Have daylight basement and every few years we get a massive rain, or broken pipe. Would hate to ruin beatiful speakers. My other option is to build stands that will keep them off the floor. Probably not the kind of question/answer you are looking for. Could non MDF be arranged?

I agree with a lot of the posts here. Pint glasses and nicer shirts that can be worn to work, polos or long sleeve. My old polo always got comments but it finally was worn out and retired. Bought my nephew beer glasses for his 21st birthday and toasted his newly acquired La Scalas. Need some for myself. Looking forward to the new gear!

I agree with a lot of the posts here. Pint glasses and nicer shirts that can be worn to work, polos or long sleeve.

I agree with this... quality shirts (several styles) and sizes that are true (including long tails). Glasses with the Klipsch logo are always a hit.