Baby T-man

t-man

Just in case you are interested, my wife and I are the proud new parents of a beautiful baby daughter. My life has changed....for the better!!

Here's a picture of her: cwm45.gif

No seriously, if you are interested, you can see her here: http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4292257385&code=2244662&mode=invite

T-man

------------------

KG 5.5 (mains)

KG 2.2v (center)

KLF-C7 (center in storage)

KG 1 (rears)

KSW-12 (sub)

Denon AVR 681/1601

Toshiba SD-3109 DVD

Kenwood LVD700 LD

Sony CD changer

Sony 27" Trinitron

Sony PLX I

Thanks guys. Indeed it is a wonderful Thanksgiving. I'm a very happy and proud Daddy. I haven't even listened to any Klipsch speakers since she's arrived. I better get on that. Gotta get her used to them, so that she wants more. Then it's two against one when making purchasing decisions in the family.

T-man

------------------

KG 5.5 (mains)

KG 2.2v (center)

KLF-C7 (center in storage)

KG 1 (rears)

KSW-12 (sub)

Denon AVR 681/1601

Toshiba SD-3109 DVD

Kenwood LVD700 LD

Sony CD changer

Sony 27" Trinitron

Sony PLX I

Congratulations t-man & Mom. You've got a cute daughter there. Ah yes, daughters - God's way of getting even with men for all our past transgressions. My youngest daughter is now 19 & like her mother already knows it all. Thank God, I have Klipsch in the house to keep me sane. Enjoy her at these young stages. Next thing you know she'll be asking to borrow your car. Best wishes & Happy Thanksgiving.

LEW

Congrats T-man!

I have a Three-year old at home and another on the way (due in april). Children truly are gems. My son really enjoys it when dad cranks up the Klipsches. It becomes really interactive because he gets to pick out cd's and gets to turn on the amp. No, not yet the tube (in the pre-amp)has to warm up.... Alright now you can turn it on. Boy it sure is fun being a father!

------------------

LSU PAINTBALL- We'll cover you with our balls!

Paintball players do it 'till their balls break!

1 Pair KLF-30's

Sonic Frontiers SFL-1 Pre-amp

Carver TFM-45 Amp

Teac AD-4 CD Player

***Needed VPI HW Series Turntable*** Anybody Sellin'?