anyone with LaScalas or Belle's

redddogg1954

I just traveled 2 hours one way to hear Khorns, and SET amp.............was worth it for me, answered alot of questions...............Khorns and La Scala's really need to be heard, they don't put Music in the room.............they fill the room with music......I'm sure the Belle is the same way.........words can't describe how they sound............Someone will step forward and offer you a chance........Some of these guys are half crazed anyway......you'll see..........

that is nice to know thanks

i have know problum driving 1hr. or 3 hr. but someone may think iam a little silly to drive that far to just here a set of speeker but after buying the last pair and being so so disappointed i just tough it would be nice to here them first **

Thanks Oldbuckster for all your advice

Redddogg

Just sit tight.....when you least expect it, someone will offer.........HELL MAN, someone even invited me.........there's hope...........You could come here....all I have right now is Heresy II's and KG4's........Had La scala's on loan for 2 weeks......but, their owner wanted them back......the nerve of him......eh!!!.....No one will think your silly.....It's a good idea to hear them, that's not silly at all...........Just hang loose............Come on guys, show off your speakers........New Blood to carry the Klipsch Banner........BLOW REDDDOG AWAY........

that is nice to know thanks

i have know problum driving 1hr. or 3 hr. but someone may think iam a little silly to drive that far to just here a set of speeker but after buying the last pair and being so so disappointed i just tough it would be nice to here them first **

Thanks Oldbuckster for all your advice

Redddogg

On the contrary, we'd have great respect for you, wanting to travel so far to audition Klipsch speakers. Even if your finances only allow a used purchase of Heritage at this time, there may be a dealer near you with a pair of LS III.

Go to the Klipsch home page, and there is a Dealer finder based on zip code and type of produce. Select Heritage and your zip. I'd call ahead to see what they have but you're in a major metro area, there might be someone right there in town.

Michael

These are close to zip 18701, the first Wilkes-Barre Zip I came to. Several within one hour from you!

Name/Address

Dealer Type

Product Lines

AUDIO CLASSICS, LTD.

3501 OLD VESTAL RD.

VESTAL , NY

UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

Phone: 607-766-3501

Fax: 607-766-3501

Email: info@audioclassic.com

• Retail Store

• Reference
  • Heritage

Approx. 58.12 Mile(s)

Map It!

CREATIVE AUDIO VIDEO

19-21 N MARKET ST

SELINSGROVE , PA

UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

Phone: 570-374-0150

Fax: 570-374-9220

Email: audio@uplink.net

• Retail Store

• Reference
  • THX Ultra2
  • Aragon
  • Heritage

Approx. 58.38 Mile(s)

Map It!

STEREO SHOPPE

900 WASHINGTON BLVD.

WILLIAMSPORT , PA

UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

Phone: 570-323-9014

Fax: 570-323-4674

• Retail Store

• Reference
  • THX Ultra2
  • Heritage
  • Professional

Approx. 58.82 Mile(s)

Map It!

WORLD WIDE STEREO

754 RT. 309

MONTGOMERYVILLE , PA

UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

Phone: 215-368-8343

Fax: 215-368-2260

• Retail Store

• Reference
  • THX Ultra2
  • Heritage

Approx. 76.58 Mile(s)

Map It!

NYSS HOME THEATER

20 INDUSTRIAL DRIVE

MIDDLETOWN , NY

UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

Phone: 845-692-9000

Fax: 845-692-7675

• Retail Store
  • Designer/Installation Services

• Reference
  • THX Ultra2
  • Heritage

Approx. 77.39 Mile(s)

Map It!

WEEBEE AUDIO & VIDEO

1305 MANHEIM PIKE

LANCASTER , PA

UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

Phone: 717-399-9926

Fax: 717-399-3123

• Retail Store

liveing in the or with in 70 miles of wilkes barre pa.

either for sale or a pair i could here from what i have learned here in this fourm that is what will work for me

the LaScalas or Belle's

but i still have not had the pleasure to here a set yet

If prices are close, or just given the choice for that matter, go for the belles. Resale is higher and they look more like furniture than like PA speakers. My 2 cents. They are also smaller and will fit into a room better.

liveing in the or with in 70 miles of wilkes barre pa.

either for sale or a pair i could here from what i have learned here in this fourm that is what will work for me

the LaScalas or Belle's

but i still have not had the pleasure to here a set yet

If prices are close, or just given the choice for that matter, go for the belles. Resale is higher and they look more like furniture than like PA speakers. My 2 cents. They are also smaller and will fit into a room better.

TIGERWOODKHORN............Makes a real good point about the Belles, something I also thought about while the La Scala's were here........if given the choose between the two, I would also go for the Belles.............anyway.......looks like the ball is rolling redddog....take the offers.....who knows what Tomorrow may Bring..indeed...........

I mean to ask Klipsch about that- maybe Amy can clarify- if it says Reference, shouldn't they have something on display? Or does that just mean that they are authorized to deal in that line.

Yes, definitely call ahead. But the 'Dealer Locater' at least makes interested purchasers aware of potential dealers near them that they might not have been aware of. Might help some of the independents get a following the way I see it.

Michael