**SOLD** Sony STR-D1011S receiver for sale (by me)

wuzzzer

Thought I'd post it for sale on here before I put it on eBay.

I'm the original owner, and I've owned it for about 10 years. Its a Dolby Pro-Logic receiver that is in 100% working order. There are a few very minor scratches on the side and top of the receiver. It has a built-in parametric equalizer and digital equalizer display. I have the original manual and I replaced the remote control with an OEM one from Sony last year because my wife spilled beer on the original one. [{] [:@]120 watts x 2 in stereo mode. I'll have to look at the manual to see what the wattage in surround mode would be, but I'm sure that anyone buying this receiver will use it in a 2 channel setup.

Asking $85 plus shipping. Its a heavy unit, and I will ship the receiver either through the Post Office, UPS or FedEx, whichever the buyer prefers. Buyer to pay only the actual shipping cost. PayPal preferred, but I'll take a money order if you'd like.

I believe I paid $450-500 for it new.

Email me or post here with any questions!

• 2 years later...

Wow, I saw the post and thought "Man that was years ago that I sold that!"

Yeah, that receiver is long gone. I think I'm on my 5th amp/receiver since then too. [8-|]

Really was a great receiver. Tons of bells and whistles for its time. I think it sounded great with my old RF-7s too. Sony went a little downhill a few years after that model came out unless you went with their ES line. I had that receiver longer than I've had any other audio component.

Thanks for the re[ply Bud. My old dinasour D-1011 is a real power amp. The only thing is the tuner card ( one crystal ) went out. Damn. I like it 'cause it really pumps my big Klipsch speakers. Living in the out-county of Seattle, it's fun to crank my opera and old classic rock ! :) D-1011 remind me of L-1011's. Flew those in the 70's !! Still will keep it for the other equip, but time to get a new one for the living areas. All the HDMI and flash....

I even have an Akai reel to reel, on which one can really tell the diff between digital and analog vocals, insturmentals and high C pianissimos of early Monterrat Caballe ! heh,heh. Look her up. :) Also check out Monica Naranjo,new, from Spain, doing "Europa" ... she's hot.

All the Best, Ciao,

Uncle Bill

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

Oddly enough, I have just pulled up your email and I have a perfectly good, with manual, STR-1011S receiver for sale. I live in the Bay Area, CA. It weighs a ton or so. You can have it for fifty bucks plus shipping, if you are interested, or, if you come down this way, you can pick it up (barely) and take it with you.

Let me know if you are interested.

fern

fernem@comcast.net

• 11 years later...