For Klipsch RF-7 owners

Kain

1. Which color did you get your RF-7s in?

2. Do you have your grills on or off?

Smile.gif

------------------

Will be getting the following in December.

Home Theater:

TV: Sony KV-ES38M91 (38" FD Trinitron WEGA)

Receiver: Denon AVC-A11SR (230V version of Denon AVR-4802)

DVD player: Toshiba SD-900E

VCR: Sony SLV-ED100 (HiFi VCR)

Center: Klipsch RC-7

Mains: Klipsch RF-7

Surrounds: Klipsch RS-7

Subwoofer: SVS CS-Ultra w/Samson S1000 amplifier

1. definitly black

2. off and on

No RF-7's but RF-3's. In Europe there is also the cherry version of the RF-3. Just to add my taste.

------------------

-------------------------

Receiver: Onkyo 676

DVD: Pioneer DV-525

Screen: Thomson 46" RetroProjection

Front: RF-3 tFTP

Rear: RF-3 tFTP

Center: RC-3 tFTP

My RF-7's are in cherry(as all my Klipsch R series speakers).Grills are off,to match my Sunfire "see the driver" theme. Smile.gif

A bit off topic...my Dynaudios are all in rosewood,Aerial sub in rosewood and Revel sub in "cherry".All grills off here too.

TheEAR(s) Now theears

KlipschKid,

That looks a little like my dog. He was playing with two of his dog pals, and I think they bumped one of the cones, it has a little bump there now, so I may start using the grills. It almost killed me, the first inperfection in something shiny and new.

It's funny, though, I've had a lot of people over, and in almost every case, even the people who don't like to see "all that electronics stuff" and those huge "men's toys" preferred them with the grills OFF. Though they look good with the grills on, too, the copper cones really go well with the cherry, it's a great match.

Like your dog, KlipschKid, do you think I could teach mine to go "fetch" me an RSW-15 too?

George

ForrestHump,

You could not be more off topic,did you not read?This was a question for RF-7 OWNERS.Do you own the RF-7's?

Did you answer the question KAiN64 asked? NO

And about Sony being the "epitamy" of jap mass production.I have a Sony SCD1 SACD player and it is far better built and it sounds far better then you can imagine.Also happen to have the Pioneer DVAX10 DVD player one of the 10 best DVD players at ANY price.You are biased and know very little about "Jap" products,they make some of the very best tube amps(Audio Note,AirTight) and have a good few High End brands.Sony dear sir makes the best monitors in the world,Sony has some mass market and some very High-End worthy of the best systems.

Next time get some knowledge before talking BS.

TheEAR(s) Now theears

GerogeC,

Nice pic,the cherry finish brings some class to the R series.I think Klipsch should make the R series in rosewood and bird eye maple at an extra.Bird eye maple is simply gorgeous.I hope the dog does not chew on the nice rubber sourrounds. Smile.gif My cat is intrigued by them and the grills have to be on.

TheEAR(s) Now theears