OT: Who is going to the Superbowl?

Colin

The longest winning streaks in the NFL right now belong to Green Bay at
18, with the unflappable Aaron Rodgers at quarterback; Houston at 6,
with third-stringer T.J. Yates calling the signals; and the surprising
Denver Broncos with Tim Tebow leading them to five in a row. Football is
a funny game.

Who can beat Packerts? Not Giants...

I honestly think that the Saints could give them a run for their money and are capable of exploiting GB's defense.

Disclaimer for those wondering. My 3 favorite teams.

1) The Dolphins

2) The Texans

3) Whoever plays the Cowboys

I honestly think that the Saints could give them a run for their money and are capable of exploiting GB's defense.

Especially if the game was played in the Superdome (not a likely scenario at this point). The Saints lost 42-34 to the Packers in game one, played in Green Bay.

• 2 weeks later...

The longest winning streaks in the NFL right now belong to Green Bay at
18, with the unflappable Aaron Rodgers at quarterback; Houston at 6,
with third-stringer T.J. Yates calling the signals; and the surprising
Denver Broncos with Tim Tebow leading them to five in a row. Football is
a funny game.

tomorrow should be +1 addition to the winning streak for GB

my guess is another repeat similiar to last weeks crushing preformance

I guess "that's why they play the games"[:D] I'm not worried much about Green Bay.....they will be fine. Running the table is hard to do, especially when everyone brings thier best for the champs every week. The pressure is off for them now, and they can just focus on the playoffs.

Still very wide open, though.....Pit, GB, Bal, NO, maybe NE.....still lots of possibilities. Now that the Bears are toast, I can just enjoy the rest of the league for the year......

• 9 months later...

Disappointing to watch the nfl's hard stance against the officials, now 4 weeks of rough preseason officiating and now coming into week 3 of more of the same...I really feel sorry for the fans who go sit in these games paying a premium to watch something so elite get turned into a high school officiating match. If we go one more week with this it's safe to say the "integrity" of the game is a bunch of hogwash. Goodell should take a hike.

This plays really only one of a series of horrible calls of the game but this is the moneyshot and it'll be one for the records

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000065969/article/seahawks-hail-mary-vs-packers-will-live-in-infamy

Clevelands new quarterback----stares down receivers, dropbacks are too long, not cognicent of the side rush, very slow in reaction time, waits too long to run from the rush, can't throw a wet ball, but he has a great arm.

JJK

Agreed.... and Colt McCoy is just standing on the sidelines...

This plays really only one of a series of horrible calls of the game but this is the moneyshot and it'll be one for the records

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000065969/article/seahawks-hail-mary-vs-packers-will-live-in-infamy

Can you believe that call? Total BS. I'm not going to watch any more NFL until they get some real officials back and send these posers back to Footlocker.