OT: Who is going to the Superbowl?

Colin

Keep in mind that in spite of the excruciating beating the Pats offense took from the Denver Defense it was "one play" at the end of the game that won the game for Denver.

"ONE PLAY".

JJK

Edited by JJKIZAK

Keep in mind that in spite of the excruciating beating the Pats offense took from the Denver Defense it was "one play" at the end of the game that won the game for Denver.

"ONE PLAY".

JJK

I think I would like to, but I don't quite understand your point......ONE PLAY decides many NFL games, so that's really nothing new.

• Like 1

"ONE PLAY".

JJK

I think I would like to, but I don't quite understand your point......ONE PLAY decides many NFL games, so that's really nothing new.

I dislike Denver just a bit more than New England. But it was nice to see two former Browns go at it for the Superbowl. Jamal Sheard and T.J. Ward.

JJK

it was nice to see two former Browns go at it for the Superbowl. Jamal Sheard and T.J. Ward.

I'll have to admit, that's an angle I hadn't considered! How is Hue gonna do?

Well he has a great attitude. But keep in mind that the greatest time of the year for Browns fans is the end of season firing of coaches and the NFL draft. After that usually nothing.

JJK

• 2 weeks later...

Surprising, given the incredible season the blue Panthers have had, the crowd favors the red Broncos by 3 1/2 to 6 points in the latest opening line!  I would like to see the world's greatest living quarterback win, but I feel Cam Newton may be really hard to contain in the pocket.  

Surprising, given the incredible season the blue Panthers have had, the crowd favors the red Broncos by 3 1/2 to 6 points in the latest opening line!  I would like to see the world's greatest living quarterback win, but I feel Cam Newton may be really hard to contain in the pocket.  

IDK where you got the Panthers as dogs but the line opened with the Panthers laying 4 and went to 6 1/2, 44 was the over. The prop bet to make is the color of the Gatorade dumped on the winning coach. +240 for blue. And since the Panthers are going to take it down, Carolina blue would be appropriate. Now, which way is the hook on the over going to go? 44 1/2 or 43 1/2?

Mark

• 7 months later...

OK, 2016 season - who is going all the way to the SuperBowl? 

Of the 116 teams that opened 0-2 since the league expanded to 32 teams in 2002, only 12 have made the playoffs. For the Redskins, it's even worse since they lost both their games at home.

Patriots? Broncos? 

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/powerrankings/