How sweet do these look?

sesante2000

I so wish they sold these here in the states. I would love to show these off!

comjangsoo.co.kr/acecart/bin/photo/F3-system.jpg

My take is that since they are built in china that they can make more choice of colors and not worry about supply problems. Or, they dont want the synergy to cannabalize the sales of reference by offering similar looking products.

I hate to say it, but I despise black loudspeakers! It's bad enough my two Dayton subwoofers have black vinyl veneer, along with the textured black vinyl cladding on my older entry-level Triangle towers (yuck).

Vinyl veneer is bad enough, but I could live with it if it's a natural wood grain finish in cherry, oak, mahogany, and walnut...not black. And to finsh beautiful real wood veneers in black is a real travesty IMHO! It's so unnatural...If Klipsch is gonna keep the Synergy Series in vinyl (due to cost), at least they should also offer other natural wood grain finishes like those displayed above. Why doesn't the American market get cherry or oak finishes as an option?