oldBUCKster......still kickin'

Duke Spinner

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK DUDES here it is .........OLDBUCKSTERS BACK IN THE RING TO TAKE ANOTHER SWING.............a little torn and frayed, but this will pass......hate to admit I kinda missed some of you clowns, but I've never been acussed of having any taste anyway.....never thought anyone cared,but I stand CORRECTED...give me a couple of weeks to build up the Venom, and no one will be spared.....DUKE SPINNER....Thanks for the phone call....strange place to have a talk at the Nurses station in the middle of getting out, but Thanx Man.........We have to meet.......we will..... The guys that sent e-mails......really no kidding.....Thank You so much....It felt GOOD to see them....I am truly humbled, again....give my some time and OLDBUCKSTER will be 100%...BEWARE!!!!

It's good to be back, pretty tired and sore, but can feel a difference already, a few weeks and I'll get back to fightin' shape again, I fell down, have gotten back up, dusted myself off, and feel Cocked and Loaded, and ready to ROCK..............No Changes, same attitude, but thankful about being alive, AGAIN.............

OB,

You might be making another road trip to Utica. The VRD's will be here in about 3 weeks. Hope you are doing well . I will be going back to work Nov. 13th. ,it has been a nice break.

Mark G

Love to, but I am grounded for 2 months, can't drive or ride in front seat, besides I'd like to return your silverware, they don't match my dishes................Let's see what happens later..........would love to hear those VRD's.......Thanx for the offer

Buckaroo,

Since you're grounded, I guess you didn't notice that I "borrowed" your little sporty car. Has a nice feel to it at high speed....especially when you get it offroad in the deep dark piney woods.[6]

If you ever drove that BADBOY you would want to buy it from me........Count on that...that 911 put my Corvette to shame, and trust me my Vette was nice....She doesn't get going untill 4,000 rpms.....1979 911 with an 84 3.4 fuel injectected engine...she does ROCK when asked to, but I know after your mod's are done, she will be a real sleeper....EH!!!!!! Hey wait a minute, What the hell is under that cover??? How did you do that?....[:D]

Really Guys, it's good to be back.....pretty scared for awhile, but it's cool now....Thanx for caring, sometimes I get the feeling I'm not liked much around here, you guys tend to be much more into this Audio hobby than I am, but when the dust all settles, there are great people here................and I like it...but ...that doesn't mean I'll be nice...Rock On