synergy

srphelps

I'm new here and i'm lost I hope i'm in the right spot so here it goes I have the synergy F-3 C-3 and no S-3 BB stopped selling them witch i kinda have mixed feeling on this because BB is NOT the greatest store so does that mean Klipsch could not get no one eles to sell them (god I hope not) but any way how can I get the S-3. You know the synergy line is not Klipsch's best speaker line. But They are the best I've EVER had!!! Tell me what to do.HEY KLIPSCH GUYS PUT MY S-3's IN A ON LINE STORE AND I WILL BUY THEM!!!!

thanks for the shoulder

I don't have an answer to your question, unfortunantly, but you've brought up a very good point. Where else besides Best Buy can you buy the Synergy Series? Do other Klipsch dealers throughout the country who sell Reference and Heritage also sell Synergy?

The way I see it any authorized Klipsch dealer should carry all Klipsch models, including those iPod thingies and ProMedia...everything! I still think that Klipsch should rethink what Bose has been doing for quite some time...to open Klipsch Outlet stores throughout the major cities in the US and have nothing but Klipsch products, from the mighty Klipschorn on down to the ProMedia 2.1 (and everything inbetween), and maybe even sell Jamo and Mirage/Energy/Athena loudspeakers, along with Aragon electronics. All under one roof...one stop shopping. And if they're out of stock on any particular item, they can place an order for you. And they should also allow online shopping for every single one of their products. That's what I think Klipsch should consider doing. I don't know business and what logistical/legal problems could arise from opening up complete Klipsch Outlet stores, but I think it would sure cure a few problems, like finding a Heritage dealer close by for instance.

Maybe you should contact Klipsch directly with your question...Good luck!

From the time I've spent here, folks state that the rears are not as Important

to match as the Front speakers are. That Said, Best Buys site still shows

that they are selling Synergy S2's, which should work just fine with your present system.......... Just an Idea.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?id=pcat17071&type=page&initialize=false&sp=&nrp=15&iht=n&list=y&sc=Global&st=klipsch&usc=All+Categories&cp=2&qp=crootcategoryid%23%23-1%23%23-1%7E%7Eq6b6c6970736368%7E%7Enf349%7C%7C4b6c6970736368&_requestid=32759

I believe the Synergy line is sold exclusivly at Best Buy. So if they don't have it you only hope is Klipsch on-line store, or keep your eyes peeled here for used or Flea-bay. If BB could get those wood veneered Synergy's i'd be there in a heartbeat.

Jeremy