Daddy Dee

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"Probably stored in a box in the basement of the museum in Hope"

No, Fini, that can't be the case. As you saw when you were there (?), they ONLY store moisture sensative items down there.

[:(]

Oh, you're right. My humor was not as dry back then.

BTW, Dee, how were you able to search this? I had a different user ID (like Mr. fini, or something) before I was fini, and was curious when I actually first joined. This info would be useful to know where I stand with this Starbucks thing, should those ahead of me resign. [;)]

Gregg,

You've noticed the link to view all members in the shortcuts menu? It's visible from the Klipsch Forums page and the Home Audio Forums page. It has some parameters for search by date or alpha. I did browse through the M's usernames prior to your date registered as fini. Didn't locate Mr. Fini, or other M names that looked likely. That would be fun to locate your original ID.

Thanks, Dee. I couldn't find anything, either. The oldest post of mine that came up on a search was from 2001. I wonder where the old ones went? Probably stored in a box in the basement of the museum in Hope...[;)]

Yes, there are some quirky things done by the software upgrades and new forum, etc. Kind of dark, unexplainable things.

Some questions for the forum fossils:

If there is a fini is there a début?

Are maxg and deang brothers?

Same question for scooterdog, woodog, and seadog.

If there is a colterphoto1, is there a colterphoto2 or colterphoto3?

How many people are related to dtel?

Where does mobile homeless live?

Some questions for the forum fossils:

If there is a fini is there a début?

There was but it is over now.

Are maxg and deang brothers?

If I am right we are related cousins through a woman in Ethiopia. If Dean is right through a man called Adam.

Same question for scooterdog, woodog, and seadog.

Certainly related species.

If there is a colterphoto1, is there a colterphoto2 or colterphoto3?

The beauty of digital - these were poorer copies that got deleted.

How many people are related to dtel?

The last number I saw for those living in the dtel compound meant they had enough to elect their own Senator.

Where does mobile homeless live?

On-line.

• Moderators

That's funny Maxg.

" How many people are related to dtel?

The last number I saw for those living in the dtel compound meant they had enough to elect their own Senator. "

Well we tried that 1/3 dem, 1/3 rep, 1/3 could care less, It was a tie and once again nothing got done !

Well I guess it really is like the government.[:o]

• Moderators

I have a question for Tony or who ever knows, If it's something I shouldn't ask just say so.

I met Tony in Hope for just a second, never really talked, so I don't know. Did Tony work for Klipsch or was friends with PWK ?

I Know he is a not going to brag, so I thought I would ask, if it's personal just say so, it's none of my business but it is interesting ? Tony if you would rather not say, that's fine.

• Moderators

That's funny Maxg.

" How many people are related to dtel?

The last number I saw for those living in the dtel compound meant they had enough to elect their own Senator. "

Well we tried that 1/3 dem, 1/3 rep, 1/3 could care less, It was a tie and once again nothing got done !

Well I guess it really is like the government.[:o]

Now, that is funny. Come to think of it, it is kind of like the government.[;)]

I have a question for Tony or who ever knows, If it's something I shouldn't ask just say so.

I met Tony in Hope for just a second, never really talked, so I don't know. Did Tony work for Klipsch or was friends with PWK ?

I Know he is a not going to brag, so I thought I would ask, if it's personal just say so, it's none of my business but it is interesting ? Tony if you would rather not say, that's fine.

dtel

I have never worked for Klipsch. I was lucky enough to visit with PWK on various occasions and had the sad honor of being a pall bearer at his funeral. (the only time I've ever given in to being a pall bearer)

Tony

I missed being a real old guy, joining in November of 1999. I had just gotten a dial up connection through IIT (old, alma mater) for 30 buck a year. I lurked for while, peering into the wonders of the Internet.

It was a bit of a lash-up. Little old me huddled over a hand-me-down lap top, dealing with cranky software, in the dark of Chicago winter. (Pause for drama.) The gargling parrot sound on the modem. (Pause again for drama.) Then a connect. Wow. (Smile.)

It is interesting to think about those who are no longer here. What happend to HornEd? FilmoFreddy put up the Audio review of the K-Horn, early on.

Tony R, as I recall, set up the first Pilgrimage. It was hush-hush and the arrangements were not on the open forum. Everything by e-mail. Thanks again Tony.

Gil