Will it take off?

Coytee

Mas, please believe that i respect you and your opinions, and at the same time understand from other posts that this probably means little to you and your way of thinking. But please explain why you continue to have such little regard for members of this forum. It must feel real lonely at the top. Just a brief answer will suffice, i don't want a prelonged battle of words.

Look, you are the one who begain by pointing your comments at me, and I had nothing to do with what you so cutely tried to say in your "sign of respect".

How about giving credit where it is due instead of trying to be cute and dumping on me?

And you explain why a relatively simple problem resulted in nearly 50 pages of speculation? Little regard? All I said was that others were responsible for the continuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuued debate, and not myself as you implied.

Or is that just a bit more of the respect that you claim to embody. Funny how its OK for you can make comments about me, but for others to acknowledge reality is somehow offensive to you. The irony is that my comment was meant lightheartedly. But of course only you are allowed that luxury.

No problem.

I just wish the assumption was not that I was being nasty. Flat print loses all inflection, visuals, etc., and anyone who knows me knows that there are few things that I say that don't have an a significant aspect of wry humor and a wink or grin attached.

(And, anticipating any 'suggestions', half the time the emoticons don't launch correctly or they take longer to load then posting the entire message - plus it is usually a matter of just picking one of them as few seem appropriate anyway...And I am not going to add one to every statement!)

What makes it so bad is how obvious it is if you don't think so much on the conveyor belt but on the wheels -- which are free spinning. All the conveyor belt does is make the wheels spin faster -- while the plane continues on its merry way. Good Lord, the world is filled with retards -- and I'm one of them!