finally pull the trigger on a choice piece and then within minutes

followed by hours, wonder what the hell you've done. Please add me to

the list. I got in on the tail end of Mr. Deneen's fantastic

P-Cat offer knowing full well I will own some of the finest

sounding and constructed amps around and soon thereafter

thinking, "what the hell have I just done". My significant other

had the same thought but worded a bit differently. Don't worry Mark,

it's all good. (I think)

Please excuse me, I must change my Depends - again!

LMAO... Yeah, I do that to myself every time I make a major purchase of any kind. Think it is just a natural reaction to spending large sums of cash and hoping to heck the thing works as advertised and you like it, and your spouse likes it, and your friends don't tell you you are bonehead, etc, etc. All of which I am sure will be fine with your P-cats. I would love to hear them and I am sure you will be more than satisfied. Congrats.

I think in general a large part of buyers remorse is like everything is so hyped when you do get it how can it live up(I know little of the item mentioned so not included).I found the best way to avoid it is to expect it's hyped,then audition with lower expectations.If it excells I'm floored,if it's what I expect I'm satisfied,if less it's history.I have been floored,satisfied and made it history a few times,just part of the fun.

I've had that happen 2 out of the last 4 purchases.

Sometimes speakers or equipment just does not have the synergy with the rest of your system sometimes it does.

I just got a pair of 85 Fortes and the bass lived up to all the hype. I bought a Luxman EQ before that worked out great.

The only way to know for sure if something will work for you is take it home and audition it.

well, in the middle of my Klipsch spree last year, I started snagging spare parts with no consideration for what I'd use them for.

but the worst was the purchase of a Mackie VLZPro- 1604 mixing console. I have lots of speakers, amps, and some processing- but I'm not in a band, I'm not a musician, and I don't work for a band. But I'd always wanted a whole PA of my very own, so I paid like $475 for it. She's really clean, and worth the $$, but I haven't even set it up in the year I've owned it.

Maybe use it at the Pilgrimage this year.

M

Buyers remorse is absolutely normal. When I bought my house I completely freaked out. When I bought my truck I freaked out. When I bought my Belles I freaked a little but got over it : ) It is a normal condition don't worry it is normal be happy.

Yes...................when I bought my H2's new.....thought I made a big mistake at first.....but, alittle time, right placement, the fact the wife was surprised at the small size, got the Sub right (for me), now I am real happy with purchase.....the price was so good, I bought brand new, after the H'3's came out.....always question purchases for myself..........

I feel your pain. It seems every purchase I have made I have felt the burning question- Do I REALLY need this piece? It used to be that my girlfriend would be the voice of reason and bring me to my senses, but lately she has become a willing participant to the MADNESS as Colterphoto calls it[:D]. Now I am going to be in big trouble, better start working overtime.[:o]