LF-10 or KSW-15 Update

trachselbj

For all those gentlemen who participated and provided a great deal of help in that lengthy conversation some days ago, the dilemma is over. I purchased both subs from ubid.com for 389.00 each, plus shipping of course. Now, I'll get a chance to hear for myself which one sounds the best. I'll probably sell the other on e-bay. If I can't decide after hearing them, I may keep both. Is it possible to operate two subs at once if your receiver only has one sub-out? Thanks.

that great you can settle the debate Smile.gif I wouldn't want to influence yor decision but one should really stand out especially on music, unles it has any air leaks of course. Smile.gif

Ya you can use two subs with a Y splitter but if you do

I would use that "Other" sub ONLY for HT. It can ruin muddy the Sound of Music. I wouldn't match it with such a better sub Wink.gif

------------------

go forth & hump the world

Soundog, right now I'll be using them with 4 Quintet satellites and an RSC-1 center. I do happen to have two of these--a ubid strategy that backfired on me. Down the road sometime, however, I may end up with something a little more along the lines of your recommendation. Ubid.com seems to have a constant supply of a couple lines of, what they call floor standing, Klipsch speakers for sale. I'll be back asking for more advice once that points reached. I hope the Quintets and RSC-1 sound good enough to get me through the holidays and perhaps into Spring.

Given ubids track record you should be getting those in ,say ...february! Good prices, crap service. Tried to call them lately? err ...err ...errr (constant busy signal)

I have a stack of Ubid reciepts. I've bought a lot of things from them recently.

------------------

My system thus far:

1980 Cornwalls (mains)

1990 Heresy II's (rears)

2001 KLF-C7 (center)

2001 KSW15 (Subwoofer)

SONY STD-D611 (reciever)Kenwood DV402 (DVD)

Sony KV 27V55 (9 year old 27" TV still kickin')

Eyes.gif

This message has been edited by BigBusa on 11-26-2001 at 09:02 PM