This Forum is BORING...

edwinr

Lot of folks from the old days(old for me).  I miss Duke and meagain and of course oldbuckster. 

What happened to Duke? I miss him as well.

Don't know.  Sent a couple of messages.  No reply.  Heard he met a lady friend but absolutely not sure.

• Like 1

Thanks, I was expecting the worst. I hope he's doing well. I was just reading a message he sent me way back when. I was getting a pair of JBL 4430's and was curious about amplification. I had an Adcom 200 watt amp at the time. His comment, "Oooh, 200 watts is NOT enough!!! He was right as usual.

• Like 1

I joined this forum in Sept/2001. Seen lots of members come and go. I have noticed a pattern over the years. It"s usually a little slow in the summertime. Just an observation.

Big D

Good Lord.  97 posts in 15 years.  Man of few words, indeed.  I salute your, sir.

Dave

Lot of folks from the old days(old for me).  I miss Duke and meagain and of course oldbuckster. 

What happened to Duke? I miss him as well.

Don't know.  Sent a couple of messages.  No reply.  Heard he met a lady friend but absolutely not sure.

I remember Duke.  Met Meagain at fy first Pilgrimage - maybe whe's just too busy again.  And of course miss Oldbuckster (RIP Rob queue Wild Horses)

• Like 1