Looking for five K-700 or K-600 horns

Guest " "

If I were looking for horns for a surround project, I'd opt for something in the Tractrix design category. After hearing my Forte II's, I'm convinced that they are a giant step up from exponentials.

Just my .02 though.

M

Any specific suggestons...I'm looking for a small foot print like the k-700 horns. Would consider bi-radials as well.

The Pyle Pro horn I used in the Cornscalas seems to be out of production.  I am testing a couple of horns now as candidates for horns in a Cornscala or some type of Heresy-size clone.

The one for the Heresy-size box is about a 4 X10 with a depth of about 6 inches including driver.  

Bob Crites

"The one for the Heresy-size box is about a 4 X10 with a depth of about 6 inches including driver. "

If screw mount with out adapters, that would be perfect. I would need 7 of them. Do you have any pic's

Lots of guys are using the Pyle units available from BEC. I believe they are short enough to accomodate the K55 in shallow cabinets like CW.

I don't have any personal experience with them. Perhaps someone who has used them in a CW or other design could chime in?

It's good to see a klipsch employee (aka your forum avitar) provide "independent provider" endorsements.

• 10 months later...

Bob,Did you ever find a suitable replacement for the Pyle Pro Cornscala horn?

Martin in Austin.

None that I like as well as the Pyle Pro Horn, but these PH-800 horns have been used and work good.

Bob Crites

bobcrites@mac.com

post-9312-13819349357308_thumb.jpg