Coolest Car you have ever owned

jacksonbart

Heya folks, my coolest car which wasn't fast but you didn't have to brake for corners was a 1972 Triumph Spitfire, it was as close to a go cart for handling as one can get.

Posted Image

However, much cooler were the seven brand new Honda Motorcycles I have owned which in order were....Honda CB400 Hawk, CB750F,CB900F,CB1100F, VFR 750, and 2 dirt bikes XR200 and XR200 Trike...lol.What was I thinking?

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice Beaumont.....................small block V-8 ???????????

Thanks... [:)] it's pretty much bone stock (except the wheels which I'm swapping out for 15" rallyes this spring) so it's just got the I6... the V8 appeared in 64 but the convertible was dropped. Pity...
ROb

Oldtimer, I figured you as a RWD man [:D] (Old School)

But I suppose most CARS are FWD these days........had one, but no fun! Although the RWD's SUCK in the snow and rain.

Yeah, way OTT (over the top) for me......too impractical as a DD! I prefer the KISS method myself: I deleted the engine bay pics from my PC, but are located on my cardomain webpage

www.cardomain.com/memberpage/532717

post-24109-13819325129258_thumb.jpg

OT, I recently talked a buddy into picking up a cherry 164L for $3800.00 and he does nothing but call me and tell me (it's like the Energizer Bunny) it just keeps going and going and going when he puts his foot down and now that he got it to 130 (he really is too chicken to go any faster) on the interstate he tells me he never had any idea what Alfa's ran like[:o]

I told him that I have owned a few small Italien twin cam cars and nothing ran or sounded sweeter when they are dailed in[:P] Just for the record my favorite Alfa is the 1982 GTV6 BaloccoSE! 1 sweet factory ride 4 sure[au]

OB, I'm kind of partial to this baby but being born in 56 this 57 pace car is a thing of beauty[H] I have an enormous (Scwanstucher!) no really I have a very large die cast collection and I've lost count of the shelf displays I actually have but here's a shot we took of the 57 as a joke for a bud[6]

post-18681-13819325140618_thumb.jpg