Forte's -OR- Heresy SVS Combo

redraiderjim

perhaps this may help...I have 2 pair of BEC Heresys...love them...I have Quartets as well (slightly smaller Forte IIs)...properly set up due to the rear passive radiators, the Quartets have more bass...I listen with Tubes (EICO HF-81) and SS (Outlaw Audio Home Theater)...hope this helps and good luck!

Bill

I am also using a Scott 299D with a pair of Forte's. They do seem to have plenty of bass and sound fantastic. I must admit that the purchase of the Forte's was one of my wisest purchases. The 299 really kicks butt when I get the two pairs of Cornwalls and the Forte's going at the same time. The Forte's are some great speakers.

Tom

What am I sensing here?

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

How about McLaren Ford or Dallara Chevy? How about Nos/Valves 299?

The NOS/Valves 299 is a real nice unit..................doesn't matter what speaker you want to mention...............I think the amp has more effect on the speaker...............than the speaker has on the amp...............does that make any sense?

What am I sensing here?

The NOS/Valves 299 is a real nice unit..................doesn't matter what speaker you want to mention...............I think the amp has more effect on the speaker...............than the speaker has on the amp...............does that make any sense?

I listen to the sound coming out of the speakers [:o][A]

What am I sensing here?

<?xml:namespace prefix = o />

I listen to the sound coming out of the speakers [:o][A]

AND THE SOUND COMING OUT OF THE SPEAKERS IS COMING FROM WHERE?......................The AMP maybe..............

I have a Nos/Valves Scott 299. Ive used it with KG 2.5s, Heresys, Quartets, Forte IIs and Cornwalls. It is a fine integrated amplifier.

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Someone mentioned BEC Heresys and Michael commented that he thought Klipsch manufactured Heresys and asked when did BEC start makin' them. I found the comments odd.

You know - there's

BEC Heresys

McLeran Ford

Dallara Chevy

Nos/Valves 299

etc.