FS: Ibanez SR 305 DX - 5 String Electric Bass - MINT - FREE SHIPPING in CONUS!!!!

chops

This bass is in just about new shape. I just installed brand spankin' new RotoSound 665LD round-wound strings on it. The new strings have about 10 MINUTES MAX of very light play time in them. I also have the flat-wounds that came with it. I do not have pics with the new string, but can take some if asked.

This is a great sounding bass that can do just about anything you want it to. I for one can not play the darn thing. I thought I'd be able to pick up where I left off with the old upright concert bass I played back in school, but it's a totally different ball game with an electric. Plus I thought I'd be interested in playing jazz, blues and fusion, but I'm not. I'd much rather stick with playing classical with a good ole' upright bass.

The strap, chrome stand and RotoSound strings are brand new! The bass is in like new shape with very very little wear on the frets. There's no scratches, dings, dents, flaking paint or marks of any kind on it, front or rear. This bass really is in MINT condition!

BTW, the flat-wound strings look to be fairly new as well and are in great shape.

So anyway, if anyone is interested, I'll let this bass along with the stand, strap and original strings go for $300.00 plus FREE shipping in the CONUS!

I will ship ONLY to the lower 48 states. I will ONLY accept PayPal. Please feel free to check out my Feedback on eBay (user name: chopsrr).

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

My brother has a small guitar collection and has been in a band for decades, currently does gigs in central Jersey.....I'll see him over the weekend and I'll have him take a look.  Maybe someone in his band or circle of friends is in the market for one.

My brother has a small guitar collection and has been in a band for decades, currently does gigs in central Jersey.....I'll see him over the weekend and I'll have him take a look. Maybe someone in his band or circle of friends is in the market for one.

Great! I'd really appreciate that. Thanks. Hopefully, one of the guys will want it. At least it will be put to good use that way. [;)]

• 2 weeks later...