she cleans up nice!

tommyboy1587

I still prefer setup #1 in the "Before" pic. Only if the TV was centered and the main channels were on the floor instead of on the cabinet and sub, it would be fine.

I've never liked any of those "entertainment centers". To me, they all look cheap and cheesy. Sorry.

I still prefer setup #1 in the "Before" pic. Only if the TV was centered and the main channels were on the floor instead of on the cabinet and sub, it would be fine.

I've never liked any of those "entertainment centers". To me, they all look cheap and cheesy. Sorry.

Ethan Allen has some nice pieces, not hella expensive, not cheap, not cheap looking, high WAF.

Ethan Allen has some nice pieces, not hella expensive, not cheap, not cheap looking, high WAF.

One of the strong points to not having a wife.

One of the strong points to not having a wife.

I don't envy you, man.