Where is Duke?

Tarheel

I haven't spent a lot of time on the forum lately and it occured to me that when I do log on I don't seen anything from Duke Spinner. Are you okay Duke and just taking a break?

He is such a regular with the best avatar and a delightfull economy of words. Hope all is well.

Chuck

I heard a dropped a nickel in one of his JBL mids. He knew better but the guy's so tight he reached in after it. He fell in somehow and attempts to retrieve him have been frustrated mostly by the sheer amusement level of the local (well, regional actually) VFDs.

Every now and then they toss in a beer and a warm piece of pie from Earl's on route 16. Earl's is on the way for the guys coming from Buffalo to check out the scene, and they're famous for their pie. What's particularly funny is how loudly and clearly you can hear Duke muttering and swearing to himself.

I've actually been meaning to email him about some playmates for his 290s... Hey Duke - did they run a data line in to you yet or anything? Betcha wish you had some fish tape in your pocket!!

No...the 1-800-HEY-DUKE number was a wrong number. That number gets you a bottled water business called Sharp Water in Salisbury, Maryland. The lady was very nice but didn't know Duke and wished me a happy new year anyway. I thought I heard a Bose radio in the background.

So Duke....if you are out there give us a shout...otherwise all kind of stories will be spread about your disappearance from the forum.

Chuck