FS Cornwalls in Indiana $600

Chicago_Pete

Dont know this guy from Adam but I talked to him on the phone. Soldier, just got back and seemed real nice on the phone. I thought about buying these but I just scored Joe's Khorns, BBX, 220 CD's and a handful of Beatles LP's. The wife is out of town and may stay out if I add these to the mix:)

What's a CD? Vinyl all the way!

Larry

I hear ya Larry. When I get Joe's BBX with the cream option it will get worse. Now I will want to buy a new cart. Ortofon Kontrapunkt B is not in the budget, so maybe a 103?

What's a CD? Vinyl all the way!

Larry

I hear ya Larry. When I get Joe's BBX with the cream option it will get worse. Now I will want to buy a new cart. Ortofon Kontrapunkt B is not in the budget, so maybe a 103?

pete the denon 103 sounds very nice with the bbx that is what i was using with it

Joe

Something is not right here.

It is impossible for a pair of Cornwalls to remain unsold in the great state of Indiana. This is where Michael lives. If they really were for sale then Michael would have already purchased them. I am skeptical.

-Tom

Hee hee. No doubt.

Hey Tom, you just made a funny!:)

Something is not right here.

It is impossible for a pair of Cornwalls to remain unsold in the great state of Indiana. This is where Michael lives. If they really were for sale then Michael would have already purchased them. I am skeptical.

-Tom

Although those are pretty and I LOVE the grille fabric, with 11 CW's here and no storage space I just cannot. Someone pick these up please so I don't have to.

Someone already beat me too them. I talked to the guy yesterday and he said that a guy from Indy, Michael [;)], is driving up today to look at and maybe buy them. He said that the guy has a friend that works for Klipsch and that the parts would be easy to replace. Well I guess that I'm still looking....

James