Strange Forum!

jetli

• Moderators

Yes, it seems the web site has had a few difficulties recently. Our moderator, Amy Unger has invitied the web guy to the Piligramage. We are going to set up a dunk tank at the Pilgramage and shoot cats out of a cannon at him! [;)]

Do we bring our own cats or are they provided?[;)]

(Just a joke ofcoarse, I love my fat cat Skooty)

I think the cats will be provided.[;)] I love my cat too!

• Moderators

Artie, welcome to the "Nut Hut", my new name for the Klipsch Forum....[;)]

If you visit here daily you will think you are sane when you go to bed at night.[;)]

Congratulations you are the first guy I have seen bring donuts, you will fit right in with these guys.

• Moderators

btw its JetLi, if we are not nice to him he will kick all our asses [;)]

Yup. You guys don't want your asses kicked do ya? [:P]

JetLi, you may want to exercise caution with these folks, the are the in fact The Big, The Bad and The Ugly...

I don't think you want to take them all on.[;)] Besides, you didn't bring the donuts like they asked...[;)]

JetLi, you may want to exercise caution with these folks, the are the in fact The Big, The Bad and The Ugly...

I don't think you want to take them all on.[;)] Besides, you didn't bring the donuts like they asked...[;)]

remember jetli always is the smaller one versus the big bad and ugly and look who always wins!!!

And welcome to the forum guys

• Moderators

remember jetli always is the smaller one versus the big bad and ugly and look who always wins!!!

Hey, whose side are you on? This guy is a newbie and he threatens to kick A**.[;)]

Hey, whose side are you on? This guy is a newbie and he threatens to kick A**.[;)]

I watched enough jet li movies to know I have to side with him cause I don't wanna die! [:P]

• Moderators

I watched enough jet li movies to know I have to side with him cause I don't wanna die! [:P]

Uh, Jay, that was in the movies...this is for real![;)]