For Sale: RF 83 pair, RC64 center, RS62 surrounds and RB81 rear surrounds

Tobby

These black ash speakers are about 10 months old and have seen light use. I replaced them in August with THX Ultra IIs due to the need to go built-in in our living area. I kept them for futue use in a study we were updating and redecorating. Now that that project is done it is obvious that large floorstanders aren't going to be a good fit so reluctantly I am going to let them all go. I just don't think it would be practical to ship the RF83s so local pick-up only although I would help with logistics as much as reasonable. I am in the Dallas area. Sale price is $2,800.00 firm. Let me just add that I am a big fan of these speakers and whoever ends up with them is not likely to be disappointed.

Tom

have you sold this set up yet??? i live in lewisville how far away are you????

Yes, but I am getting some local interest and some in Texas not so local. I am about an hour and 20 minutes from Lewisville. I bought my last two Hondas from Bankston in Lewisville. Anyone who is intersted is welcome to drive to my home and have a look and listen. I enjoy meeting people who have an interst in this stuff. If you like I can send you pictures.

What I meant to say was yes they are still available. No I have not sold them yet.

Tom

Yes i would like no banannas!...lol....lol even though i pleaded with the wife, it's a no go. i was wondering...for $2800 that is very low...where did you get this set in the first place??? klipsch has it listed for $6000+....thats a lot off for just a few months...

Yes i would like no banannas!...lol....lol even though i pleaded with the wife, it's a no go. i was wondering...for $2800 that is very low...where did you get this set in the first place??? klipsch has it listed for $6000+....thats a lot off for just a few months...

Don't say that or I'll have to reconsider my price. [^o)] Suffice to say I got what I thought was a very good deal and now I am passing it on. The upside for me is I have got to spend some enjoyable time with these speakers. I perfectly understand the problem with the wife.

Tom