Which too choose

thxsubwoofers

I have no clue which one is the best for me. I just got my RSW-10 5 months ago, and my local dealer is selling an RSW-12 brand new for 799, rsw-10d brand new for 799. Or I could get an Playstation 3. Space is a major problem in our house right now. And my parents are telling me that getting another sub is not smart, due to space. The RSW-10d is a nice small sub. But why pay the same price, when you can upgrade for a 12?right? My friends are getting there ps3s, and I wonder if I should get one also. I just got my new HP dual core system, so do you think the PS3 is worth it. Or should I just save money.

I don't know how to work the poll...

but my choices were 1. RSW-10d 2. RSW-12 3. PS3 .4 Don't buy subs or ps3

I'd advise for either 3 or 4. Your current sub is light years ahead in output of any Panasonic speaker ever made. If you have a decent HDTV I'd say go for the PS3. If you don't, option 4 (save your $$) is always good. I think that you'd love a pair of RF-62s to go with that RSW-10 of yours.

go to school, get a job and move out, then buy what you want.

...after establishing an emergency savings account to cover 3 month's living expenses, starting monthy deposits into a separate savings account to make a downpayment on a home, paying off all credit balances, participating in your employer's 401(K) sufficient to fully take advantage of company matching, and fully funding a 2007 Roth IRA... then, yes; buy what you want (with cash, no revolving credit). Following this plan now early in life will empower you to more easily buy what you want later - discuss with your parents.