Whatcha Cooking For The Super Bowl ?

sunburnwilly

I think we can all agree that food is a pretty big part of the festivities .

Tommorows lineup so far .

Gound beef , tri tip steak , hot sausage , jalapeno and chipotle chilli . Maybe with some beans , maybe not .

Chicken , sausage and okra gumbo over rice .

Open faced shaved tenderloin , pepper , onion , mushroom and cheese sandwiches .

Spicy queso dip , salsa and Fritos Scoops .

Also my sister is bringing babyback ribs , cheese cake bites and cookies . While one my brothers will be bringing a veggie tray . "Gotta have something healthy I suppose ."

So what kind of tasty treats do ya'll have planned for the big game ?

I think we can all agree that food is a pretty big part of the festivities .

Tommorows lineup so far .

Gound beef , tri tip steak , hot sausage , jalapeno and chipotle chilli . Maybe with some beans , maybe not .

Chicken , sausage and okra gumbo over rice .

Open faced shaved tenderloin , pepper , onion , mushroom and cheese sandwiches .

Spicy queso dip , salsa and Fritos Scoops .

Also my sister is bringing babyback ribs , cheese cake bites and cookies . While one my brothers will be bringing a veggie tray . "Gotta have something healthy I suppose ."

So what kind of tasty treats do ya'll have planned for the big game ?

That's one heck of an awesome menu. I'm hungry.

I've got the humidor stocked up, 15 bean soup, 7 layer dip and the drinks (don't even need to ice em, just got a galvanized tub full on the porch). Lauren is bringing a meatballs and cake with action figures of horse and bear in a 'compromising position', Nicky is deep frying a turkey, and we've got a buddy at the local pizza shop gonna keep us in hot fresh pies all afternoon/evening. It's a hodge-podge. Word on the street is that Michael's is THE place to be in Indy tomorrow! Looking like the girls might outnumber the guys. It's my first real social gathering at the ranch. Kinda nervous....

Lauren and Jilly are coming tomorrow about 10 to decorate. The party starts here about 1. I've got the #2 recliner reserved. Girls restroom is the pink one down the hall, guys use the little mechanics room off the laundry.

Make yourselves at home!

I've got the humidor stocked up, 15 bean soup, 7 layer dip and the drinks (don't even need to ice em, just got a galvanized tub full on the porch). Lauren is bringing a meatballs and cake with action figures of horse and bear in a 'compromising position', Nicky is deep frying a turkey, and we've got a buddy at the local pizza shop gonna keep us in hot fresh pies all afternoon/evening. It's a hodge-podge. Word on the street is that Michael's is THE place to be in Indy tomorrow! Looking like the girls might outnumber the guys. It's my first real social gathering at the ranch. Kinda nervous....

Lauren and Jilly are coming tomorrow about 10 to decorate. The party starts here about 1. I've got the #2 recliner reserved. Girls restroom is the pink one down the hall, guys use the little mechanics room off the laundry.

Make yourselves at home!

Oooweee, yum yum, what kind of cigars do you like?

BAR-B-Q!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beef brisket and a bone in pork shoulder that will magically turn into pulled pork. We will also have the traditional Super Bowl stuff to go with it.

I have to get up about 7 am to get the brisket on so it can be done in time for the game.

Any day both of my grills are going is a good day. [:D][<:o)]

GO BEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For brunch: My form of a Hawaiian staple, Loco Moco, only kicked up a few notches, using brown rice (Texmati), 1/3 pounder angus burger infused with cheese and bacon bits, sauce aux trois poivres, topped with an egg over easy and drizzed with soy and red devil.

Smoked salmon volcanoes with capers for lava bombs, served with sour cream and wheat bread or table water crackers with cracked pepper.

Italian antipasto with roasted marinated red peppers, marinated artichokes, guardiniera, marinated spicy mushrooms, olive assortment.

Shrimp cocktail.

Veggies with spinach dip, tortilla chips and salsa.

Italian cold cuts featuring hot and mild cappicola, dry salami, marinated peppers stuffed with prosciutto wrapped mozzarella.

Fresh tomatoes with fresh mozzarella, basil, lettuce leaves to make lettuce wraps per imagination, snow pea sprouts, avocado.

Five counties cheddar cheese, swiss cheese. Assorted crackers.

Basically a hearty start, then a snack-fest the rest of the day.