GROSSMAN SUCKS-BEARS LOOSE, SO DO I

smilin

Well, the easiest thing to do in any football loss is blame the quarterback. Trust me on this one, I'm a Detroit Lions fan, and we've been blaming the quarterback for about 40 years.

What I saw yesterday, though, was a team loss. Sure, Grossman will never be a hall of fame QB. But the vaunted Chicago Bears defense couldn't get Payton and company off the field. There was almost a full quarter of the game - the last 1/2 of the 2nd quarter and the 1st half of the 3rd quarter - that the Chicago offense never got onto the field. The Chicago running game was also stuffed throughout the game: a running game which has kept the Bears from losing more games this season.

I'll never be a Rex Grossman fan, but there should be about 40 more guys in Bears uniforms who share equally in that loss.

jjkazik said: Like "Payden" says in the movie "Silverado" --------"Bad Luck".

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Like Brian Dennehy (Sheriff Cobb) said; Panden.P A D E N"!

BTW: Grossman does suck! Hes got a big mouth for a mediocre NFL QB!

Quaterbacks with less talent than Grossman have won the Superbowl, i.e. Jeff Hostetler, Trent Dilfer. He is young and raw, but has lots of potential. He did not play at his best yesterday, but he can't be expected to carry the rest of the team that failed to show up. I feel any true Bear fan that thinks Lovey Smith should be gone is just plain ignorant. He has been head coach for 2 seasons. The 1st resulted in a #2 seed playoff birth and the 2nd resulted in a Superbowl appearence. I don't know of any team with realistic expectations that would not be very happy with those results.

I'm a Bear fan until the end no matter how many Superbowls they lose. Congrats to Indy and their fans. The Colts outplayed the Bears and deserved to win.

Oh yeah, Always bet with your head and not with your heart.

Jeremy

Grossman wasn't good, but to blame that loss on him is Not Right.........DA' BEARS lost as a team.........period..........

OB, Im not totally blaming Grossman, I watched the game.

Just stating that Prince, even with the Aunt Jemimah head band was more entertaining.

Now if Prince was electrocuted playing in the pouring rain and Grossman injured, that would have made for an interesting second half.

In gotta call BS on this... The Bears were in the game due to thier defense and special teams. They still had a chance to win this game if it wasnt for Grossman throwing 2 ints on back to back possesions late in the game.. If you cant put blame on Grossman for that then i dunno what everyone else is supposed to do on offense when your QB throws it too the other team!! LOL I would say that the Bears even had a decent running game going. But whos to blame for the Interceptions? Put the blame where its due here.

The Bears defence could not stop the run and Peyton Manning was able to find enough open receivers to win the game. Grossman's numbers didn't look that bad, but they were based on a lot of 2-4 yard passes that the Colts defence was able to swarm and stop. Grossman isn't the worst quarterback to ever play in the SuperBowl, but he isn't the best either.

Except for the first touchdown, the best team won and the Colts controlled the play most of the afternoon/evening. Chicago will get another chance in the next several years and maybe they will be a little more ready to step up to the plate the next time.

I thought Rex did a pretty good Neil O'Donnell impersonation . [:|]

Why would Rex Grossman have anything in common with Neil O'Donnell?

Sincerely,

Tony Eason, Vince Ferragamo, and David Woodley

VINCE FERRAGAMO now there is an under-rated Quarterback..............Hollywood Vince, Canada wasn't so kind to him..............EH !!!!!!!!!!