Anyone have a source for replacement rubber surrounds for 12" passive radiators - Forte, Tangent 50, etc. THANKS!

refoamwizard

Hi!

I'm looking for a couple of pairs of replacement rubber / butyl / santoprene surrounds for the passive radiators on my Forte and Tangent 50 speakers. Does Klipsch sell them ? (their phone system is down today...) Does anyone have a supplier for these? I hate to use standard urethane foam if I can get a good match in a rubber material, but if not... Has anyone had a good or bad sonic experience using standard foam for these radiators? (Standard foam has to be better than running them with holes in the rubber surrounds!)

Thanks so much!

- Randy

Randy,

I use a reinforced foam on my passives. They are guaranteed 25 years against rot. I get them out of Michigan. I buy them in bulk for a price break. Give me the dimensions you need and I'll see if I have them. They are an excellent replacement. I've used literally over a thousand of them. You can PM me or contact me at hbailey1@earthlink.net .

HarryO