Mounting systems for RS52 and RS62.

Raider

What mounting systems are folks using for these speakers?  I can't find any pictures of the rear of these speakers to know what to plan for.  I'm trying to decide between the two, and mounting might make a difference.  

Ideally, I would like a recessed fixture in the drywall, like an outlet, that would allow the speaker to be mounted flush with the wall.  I am also looking for a mount that would allow these to be similarly mounted to the angled ceiling of my bonus room.  Any help or suggestions appreciated.

There are two threaded holes which must be used to bolt to a mounting plate if you're using a swivel adapter like OMNIMOUNT 20.0 STMP, You cannot hang the weight of these speakers on one of the threaded holes.

I think there is also a keyhole type mount for mounting flat to the wall. They are not intended to be mounted on anything other than a vertical surface.

RS speakers DO NOT have to be 'aimed' at you. They are to provide ambient, surround, that is their design.