Will a JL Audio Fathom f113 outclass the rest of my system?

Kain

Take a look at my sig to see my current system. I was just wondering if a Fathom f113 would be "too much" for my current system considering I don't even have separates running? Even thought my current A/V receiver is awesome (top-of-the-line Harman Kardon some years back) I'm sure it won't rival separates?

The JL f113 will outclass other subs YES Improve your system...YES Bring aweback to watching movies and blend to perfection with music...YES

SHould you buy one ...YES if you can spare the little coin it costs. YES if you want to cut compromise to a minimum,and a giant YES if you want to end upgrates for a LOOOONG time.

I have an F112 that I recently purchased to use with my RF82/RC62/RS62 system. I consider both the Klipsch system and the JL Audio sub to be the best audio purchases I have made.  Both represent to me an exceptionally high VALUE, even though both purchases are relatively expensive by most standards.  Normally you get that sick feeling in your stomach after a major purchase, wondering if you made the best decision, but I never have.  In fact every time I enjoy my system I feel that I am blessed to be able to enjoy these world-class products.  

As a student of design, I am continually impressed by the elegant simplicity of both designs, as well as the finish and quality.  I think a Klipsch system with a JL sub is sort of like the audio equivalent of a 911 and an M5.  The efficiency of the Klipsch system and the immense headroom of the JL make a great complement.

To me the F112 just extends the power, clarity and musicality of the Klipsch system down to the threshold of hearing.  I has both power and musicality, equally adept at both music and home theatre.  I don't think the JL outclasses the Klipsch at all, because I think so highly of the Klipsch system.  :)

I e-mailed JL Audio few days ago regarding the 230V version of the f113 and got a reply from Barry who works at www.soundoctor.com. He said they are the authorized dealer for JL Audio outside USA and he does have 230V versions of the f113. They sell at the US price but you will have to add shipping and handling which is probably quite a lot considering the weight of this sub.

I have an F112 that I recently purchased to use with my RF82/RC62/RS62 system. I consider both the Klipsch system and the JL Audio sub to be the best audio purchases I have made. Both represent to me an exceptionally high VALUE, even though both purchases are relatively expensive by most standards. Normally you get that sick feeling in your stomach after a major purchase, wondering if you made the best decision, but I never have. In fact every time I enjoy my system I feel that I am blessed to be able to enjoy these world-class products.

As a student of design, I am continually impressed by the elegant simplicity of both designs, as well as the finish and quality. I think a Klipsch system with a JL sub is sort of like the audio equivalent of a 911 and an M5. The efficiency of the Klipsch system and the immense headroom of the JL make a great complement.

To me the F112 just extends the power, clarity and musicality of the Klipsch system down to the threshold of hearing. I has both power and musicality, equally adept at both music and home theatre. I don't think the JL outclasses the Klipsch at all, because I think so highly of the Klipsch system. :)

.......................................................now if only............................he ............................will switch to .............................................McIntosh Power!!!